AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,822 views
NP. Always good to have a smooth trade.

try_again.png
? :sly:
 
It works for me sir just look at my schedule.:lol:;)
 
BMW 22, 24, 27, 36, 37 sent
 
I have the supra rz, celica ss-ii, zonda c-12, and the skyline gt-r m*spec nur,
 
RS4 sent.👍
 
Interested in your 0/0 Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 - Rojo emocion. I can offer a 0/0 Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68 in exchange for it, if you're interested.
 
BMW 4, 6, 19
Dodge 1, 2 sent
 
Interested in your 0/0 Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 - Rojo emocion. I can offer a 0/0 Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68 in exchange for it, if you're interested.

I am interested. 12/15 work for you?
 
I have the supra rz, celica ss-ii, zonda c-12, and the skyline gt-r m*spec nur,

The cars in red are already part of pending trades, but thank you for the interest.
 
Sure. Which account should I send my FR to? I can send as soon as you accept it.

Doesn't matter as I have 1 on each account right now.
 
XKR '99 sent.👍
 
Sure. Which account should I send my FR to? I can send as soon as you accept it.

I apologize. I just rechecked the thread, and both of my Ibiza Cupras are actually spoken for. Luckily, I caught this for a trade went through. Any other car you might want instead?
 
Want me to add that to the list aswell? ;) I bought one from the ocd but I don't need it anymore.👍
 
Volkswagen 2, 12, 14, 17, 20 sent (5/20)
 
Want me to add that to the list aswell? ;) I bought one from the ocd but I don't need it anymore.👍

Is it Rojo emocion?
 
Mine is Azul Swing,I need the Rojo emocion chip.
 
Mine is Azul Swing,I need the Rojo emocion chip.

Hang on to the Cupra for me for now. I will add the Rojo emocion chip to our list.
 
Will do,I checked your list I need all of those minus those two from Scion.
 
Wheres.................Carl


hello AJNS & Sir Rob

:@: Sir Rob - if you hurry i can send you 5 + paints from the PM that you sent me (i had to delete all msg :S)

:@:AJNS - what do you want ofr your stratos lancia dark blue ? (i cant trade cars :S)

cheers
 
Will do,I checked your list I need all of those minus those two from Scion.

I deleted them. I'm adding Lamborghini (Nero Noctis, Nero Aldeberan); Lotus (Glacier Blue); Mazda (Crystal White Pearl Mica); MB (Weissgrau, Tansanitblau)

Check those.
 
Wheres.................Carl


hello AJNS & Sir Rob

:@: Sir Rob - if you hurry i can send you 5 + paints from the PM that you sent me (i had to delete all msg :S)

:@:AJNS - what do you want ofr your stratos lancia dark blue ? (i cant trade cars :S)

cheers

Museum Cards. Check here. Earliest spot I have for cars is 12/20.
 
renaut , 5, 9 ,16 , 27 & 31 sent
 
I deleted them. I'm adding Lamborghini (Nero Noctis, Nero Aldeberan); Lotus (Glacier Blue); Mazda (Crystal White Pearl Mica); MB (Weissgrau, Tansanitblau)

Check those.

From those I need Nero Noctis only. I also noticed I need Alfa Red from AR.
 
From those I need Nero Noctis only. I also noticed I need Alfa Red from AR.

I was just looking at my lists for you, and it seems I only have the second half of the alphabet (roughly). Send the other half if you'd like. Some of these are available in NCD and I am in the process of buying there, so I can get the colors you need since I could care less at this point on the color.
 
Good call,I'll get on it now.
 
Dodge 3, 4, 7, 14, 16 sent
 
Back