AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,823 views
I'll trade you 5 of your missing cards for some blue matte.

Although I do trade for many things, I am not currently trading paint beyond what is on the schedule. Sorry.
 
ajns73
Although I do trade for many things, I am not currently trading paint beyond what is on the schedule. Sorry.

Alright no prob maybe next time when your looking for MC's 👍
 
Sounds doable. Check here: http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=28067 to be sure you have enough MCs that I need to match on the cars you have listed. Bad news is that, barring cancellations, I do not have an open date for cars until 1/13/2012. If you still want to go forward, let me know and I will put all of these on the schedule tomorrow.

I count 56 that I have, so we should be OK:
Citroen 136, 149, 215, 244
Ford 36, 40, 41, 69, 88, 97, 107, 117, 138, 146, 159, 168, 182, 186, 189, 202, 237, 244, 250, 253, 260, 262, 266, 269, 275, 284
Mercedes 14, 22, 32, 35, 42, 44, 53, 54, 55, 67, 73, 87, 96, 120, 159
Nissan 8, 10, 42, 44, 50, 58, 89, 101, 106, 107, 113

Not worried about timing, I have a couple trades that should happen over the next couple days so I'll start sending them after that if that works for you. I'll send an FR later today if you don't beat me to it...
 
I count 56 that I have, so we should be OK:
Citroen 136, 149, 215, 244
Ford 36, 40, 41, 69, 88, 97, 107, 117, 138, 146, 159, 168, 182, 186, 189, 202, 237, 244, 250, 253, 260, 262, 266, 269, 275, 284
Mercedes 14, 22, 32, 35, 42, 44, 53, 54, 55, 67, 73, 87, 96, 120, 159
Nissan 8, 10, 42, 44, 50, 58, 89, 101, 106, 107, 113

Not worried about timing, I have a couple trades that should happen over the next couple days so I'll start sending them after that if that works for you. I'll send an FR later today if you don't beat me to it...

Is there any chance you could send 4 others in place of the 4 Citroens as SQLNinja is finishing Citroen?

Nissan 33, 38, 56, 57, 60 sent.
 
Last edited:
Is there any chance you could send 4 others in place of the 4 Citroens as SQLNinja is finishing Citroen?

Nissan 33, 38, 56, 57, 60 sent.

This was everything I had that is missing when comparing garages so I can't send any others, but I can skip Citroen - still leaves me with 52, enough to cover the 10 cars at 5/car. I can certainly add others to the list as I get them.

I can start sending 12/31 and will send 5/day if my FR is accepted.
 
I count 56 that I have, so we should be OK:
Citroen 136, 149, 215, 244
Ford 36, 40, 41, 69, 88, 97, 107, 117, 138, 146, 159, 168, 182, 186, 189, 202, 237, 244, 250, 253, 260, 262, 266, 269, 275, 284
Mercedes 14, 22, 32, 35, 42, 44, 53, 54, 55, 67, 73, 87, 96, 120, 159
Nissan 8, 10, 42, 44, 50, 58, 89, 101, 106, 107, 113

Not worried about timing, I have a couple trades that should happen over the next couple days so I'll start sending them after that if that works for you. I'll send an FR later today if you don't beat me to it...

Looks good to me excepting what ch1potle said. Skip Citroen. I just got home, so I will start working on these in a bit. FYI, regardless of when you send, I set my trade info based on when I need to send to you. So, if you notice that your on the schedule for January but are going to start sending in December, don't worry. I am aware and I will mark the trade portions off as they are done.
 
This was everything I had that is missing when comparing garages so I can't send any others, but I can skip Citroen - still leaves me with 52, enough to cover the 10 cars at 5/car. I can certainly add others to the list as I get them.

I can start sending 12/31 and will send 5/day if my FR is accepted.

I will get to this a little later tonight or tomorrow. Not sure what the rest of the night is going to bring and I have to be up at 5am. In any event, I'll be ready for MCs starting 12/31 and I will have your cars running 1/13-1/22 I believe.
 
Is there anything that you want besides cars ?Like gears or horns or MCs for 1 car ? :S
 
Is there anything that you want besides cars ?Like gears or horns or MCs for 1 car ? :S

At this point, very specific MCs and very specific paints. For MCs, check #3 on the first page of my thread under "What I am looking for." Please be aware that I have Mcs coming in from others for trades that have already happened, plus a 10-car trade that is about to start happening. Anything you send for MCs will have to be cross-checked against those lists to prevent doubling up (for now). As for paints, that list is something that I work on with another member and I will have to get his input on what is still needed before I can produce one for you.
 
Ford 1, 4, 7, 11, 16 sent
 
Nissan March 12c 5door '03
Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 I have for you,consider them added to the list.👍,hope you had a good Christmas sir.:) Updating the paints list as I type this.👍
 
Last edited:
Nissan March 12c 5door '03
Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 I have for you,consider them added to the list.👍,hope you had a good Christmas sir.:) Updating the paints list as I type this.👍

Ah, thank you. And the list dwindles down even more. Definitely ready for an updated list as I buy NCD cars and possibly trade with others for some these as well. I will not rest until: (a) I have 100% garage; (2) You have 100% paints.
 
Ford 24, 27, 32, 35, 44 sent.
 
Ah, thank you. And the list dwindles down even more. Definitely ready for an updated list as I buy NCD cars and possibly trade with others for some these as well. I will not rest until: (a) I have 100% garage; (2) You have 100% paints.

Dwindles..:lol: That's a good one..remember I told you that I lost some? what's the deal with your mc's and horns? I can start sending those as soon as possible also.👍
 
Dwindles..:lol: That's a good one..remember I told you that I lost some? what's the deal with your mc's and horns? I can start sending those as soon as possible also.👍

I wouldn't worry about the MCs. Horns are done and gear is done. If rperrone and I conduct the business I expect, MCs will be done before the end of January.

As for "dwindling," I am down to only 6 trade-able cars left on my need list.
 
I just meant to cover the rest of my list really,I'm still cursing myself for losing those that I did.:ouch:
 
I just meant to cover the rest of my list really,I'm still cursing myself for losing those that I did.:ouch:

We will conduct as many even trades as we can. After that, it's my mission to finish your paints regardless of what comes back.
 
We shall work together,I have reached 250 spaces left in the garage and now I'm buying premiums I will wittle down what I can from the list so ignore the pm I sent earlier and I'll send the shortened version and add the dlc 2 paints to it when I'm done.
 
We shall work together,I have reached 250 spaces left in the garage and now I'm buying premiums I will wittle down what I can from the list so ignore the pm I sent earlier and I'll send the shortened version and add the dlc 2 paints to it when I'm done.

Ferrari - Avorio, Rosso Bordeaux, Nero, Blu Scozia, Blu scuro Dino

This is the next set, so correct these first from anything you get.
 
Deleted those 5,thank you.👍 I sent the Lapin.
 
Last edited:
Deleted those 5,thank you.👍 I sent the Lapin.

Received. Will send paints in a less than 5 minutes.
 
Thanks,Received.:)
 
Last edited:
Ford 47, 61, 83, 91, 98 sent
 
Suzuki sent.👍 I just painted an RGT in sunset yellow/matte yellow rims,looks pretty good.:)
 
Ford 101, 119, 130, 135, 145 sent.
 
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) '03 is in OCD. You can delete it from your wishlist :)

Also want to trade your red striped Viper GTS and the Silver Callaway C12 with two of these:
- blue striped Viper GTS (should I send it to AJNS000?)
- Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
- Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
- Nissan SILVIA 240RS (S110) '83 sorry, added by mistake, I can't trade it

I can schedule for your first free dates.
 
Last edited:
PD is jocking with us for sure...

Just found the Corsa Rosa Red Callaway in 1 of my OCD... so I don't need it anymore (like the Green Stone Spirra...)..

In the place of those 2 I will take:
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 - NERO TENEBRE
Viper GTS '99 - Viper Red / Silver Stripes (last Viper I need, and only 1 OCD to check in 1 or 2 hours, hopefully it isn't there...).
 
Sent Citroen 209, 212, 215, 218, 230 (45/50)
 
Ford 147, 151, 153, 167, 179 sent.
 
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) '03 is in OCD. You can delete it from your wishlist :)

Also want to trade your red striped Viper GTS and the Silver Callaway C12 with two of these:
- blue striped Viper GTS (should I send it to AJNS000?)
- Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
- Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
- Nissan SILVIA 240RS (S110) '83 sorry, added by mistake, I can't trade it

I can schedule for your first free dates.

Yeah, at least I got that from this stinkin' OCD. Every other OCD is a trader's nightmare. Last one was good, but the one before and this one...merda. Send the Viper and the Tarmac. You have 1/23 & 1/24 (Your 1/24 & 1/25). And yes, if you wouldn't mind receiving a FR from AJNS000, send any 0/0/0 cars there.
 
Last edited:
Back