AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,826 views
You can back up it you know Sir ?
 
This might seem a bit weird, but I thought I would post a State of my Thread post. Just some quick facts from 2011.

Began trading on or about 9/15/2011.
September trades completed: 12/12
October trades completed: 14/14
November trades completed: 23/27
December trades completed: 42/42
Total for 2011: 91/95 @ 95.79% (I lost 2 trades due to lack of contact and I sent late twice during November :( )

I traded with 21 different partners in 2011.
My Top 5 trading partners by number of transactions:

Rob192005 - 25
Duck - 10
SQLNinja - 10
supra725 - 10
ch1potle - 8 (Obviously, this is for even-up trades and does not include random acts of generosity
Han_the_Dragon - 8

Might have more tidbits later.
 
Every tradeable car , you only need THE USB :)

Yeah, but a dupe needs to be traded immediately and I have no open slots until well after you will have it.
 
Yeah, but a dupe needs to be traded immediately and I have no open slots until well after you will have it.

Not dupe , dupe is with 2 accounts which is worse, I'm talking of the USB back up , you save the game with the 3000 GT still there (E.G.) on the USB , then send the 3000 GT then go back to USB load from it and you have the 3000 GT again. It takes 2.5 Minutes :)
 
Carl3456
Not dupe , dupe is with 2 accounts which is worse, I'm talking of the USB back up , you save the game with the 3000 GT still there (E.G.) on the USB , then send the 3000 GT then go back to USB load from it and you have the 3000 GT again. It takes 2.5 Minutes :)

All the kids are doing it :sly:
 
Not dupe , dupe is with 2 accounts which is worse, I'm talking of the USB back up , you save the game with the 3000 GT still there (E.G.) on the USB , then send the 3000 GT then go back to USB load from it and you have the 3000 GT again. It takes 2.5 Minutes :)

I understand the process. I guess I could do it prior to the trade with you, I still don't know how I feel doing it. I am not going to say I haven't done it before, but I don't know that I want to make it a habit.
 
Skyline GTS-R '87 has been sent,those 5 paints for today are good to go and Skyline Blue-Pontiac has also been deleted from the list as I got it in my 10 yesterday morning.👍
 
Just sent the Stratos, but forgot about your 000 account :P
 
Mercedes 43, 51, 61, 68, 79 sent
 
Ford 159, 168, 182, 186, 189 sent
 
Ford 159, 168, 182, 186, 189 sent

I believe that is 3 sets. Schedule updated to reflect those for 1/13, 1/14, 1/15. TY.
 
Mercedes 80, 84, 89, 90, 111 sent.

Do you need the 5 Citroens?
 
Mercedes 80, 84, 89, 90, 111 sent.

Do you need the 5 Citroens?

I have to do a hard target search to answer that. I thought SQLNinja was finishing Citroen, so my guess is I just missed entering them. Let me get back to you on that.
 
I have to do a hard target search to answer that. I thought SQLNinja was finishing Citroen, so my guess is I just missed entering them. Let me get back to you on that.

OK. Otherwise it looks as if I have 15 left to send, unless the Cits are needed.
👍👍
 
OK. Otherwise it looks as if I have 15 left to send, unless the Cits are needed.
👍👍

Does that figure in rperrone's contribution for his 10 trades (I think he has 35 left to send)?
 
Does that figure in rperrone's contribution for his 10 trades (I think he has 35 left to send)?

Yes I have been doing the ch1potle shuffle around his commits. Just another one of my many free services :D
 
Yes I have been doing the ch1potle shuffle around his commits. Just another one of my many free services :D

That should be The Ch1potle Shuffle®, no? :)
 

I got your back. Bad enough you should go through all the trouble of providing all these services for free. We don't want anyone hijacking your clearly registered trademark. I'll call the patent office in the morning. :)
 
Set 4 (Ford 202, 237, 244, 250, 253) sent
 
Focus RS sent,Competizione Red-Alfa has also been deleted from the list as I got it this afternoon.Brittany Blue Green met I still need.
 
Mercedes 122, 133, 134, 139, 146 sent.
 
Focus RS sent,Competizione Red-Alfa has also been deleted from the list as I got it this afternoon.Brittany Blue Green met I still need.

You should have gotten this last night. Please confirm as I now am wondering if I forgot to send it.
 
You should have gotten this last night. Please confirm as I now am wondering if I forgot to send it.

I shall check now,but when I sent the Focus about 14 hours ago it showed 4.By the way am I sending the Speed 12 or something else?

Edit: You did forget to send it and Noble Green Pearl aswell but no rush.👍 I will send as soon as I know what I'm sending.👍
 
Last edited:
I shall check now,but when I sent the Focus about 14 hours ago it showed 4.By the way am I sending the Speed 12 or something else?

Edit: You did forget to send it and Noble Green Pearl aswell but no rush.👍 I will send as soon as I know what I'm sending.👍

Noble Green should be there now. That was sent from AJNS73 the other 4 from ajslider. We'll add that missing color to the end. That's 2 extras I owe you. One for the missing from last night and one for the accidental matte you sent me. You can insert a car from the end to keep the rest of the schedule correct, or just move everything up one day and send the Daihatsu Move (or if there is one that you have that I didn't add to the schedule yet send that. I know there were a couple that you got leter on, but I don't know if I added them or not).
 
Back