AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,822 views
Not that I can see.👎
 
I have enough copies of the following, so I can send you without any effort:
Alfa Romeo Celeste Solid
Alfa Romeo Blu Misano Metallic
Alfa Romeo Grigio Gonzaga Metallizzato Metallic
Alfa Romeo Grigio Touring Metallic
Alfa Romeo Nero Carbonio Metallic
Alfa Romeo Salvia Metallic

Also want to trade the following:
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 (Azzuro Gabbiano Metalizzato) - send to papero1974
Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V '98 (Blu Cosmo Metalizzato) - send to Duck_hosting or GTP_Duck
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 (Bianco Gardenia) - send to papero1974

I updated my 0/0 list with current OCD :)

Schedule whenever you want. I'm free since yesterday ;)
 
Last 5 paints sent:

Acura Monte Carlo Blue Pearl Pearl
Acura Rio Yellow Pearl Pearl
Acura Silverstone Metallic Metallic
Alfa Romeo Black Solid
Alfa Romeo Bluette Solid

Please send the Audi Quattro's to ID_lowmilage, thanks!

cheers john
 
Last 5 paints sent:

Acura Monte Carlo Blue Pearl Pearl
Acura Rio Yellow Pearl Pearl
Acura Silverstone Metallic Metallic
Alfa Romeo Black Solid
Alfa Romeo Bluette Solid

Please send the Audi Quattro's to ID_lowmilage, thanks!

cheers john

Lhasa Metallic sent to ID_lowmilage. I'll send the Diamond Silver Met. after reset.
 
I have enough copies of the following, so I can send you without any effort:
Alfa Romeo Celeste Solid
Alfa Romeo Blu Misano Metallic
Alfa Romeo Grigio Gonzaga Metallizzato Metallic
Alfa Romeo Grigio Touring Metallic
Alfa Romeo Nero Carbonio Metallic
Alfa Romeo Salvia Metallic

Also want to trade the following:
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 (Azzuro Gabbiano Metalizzato) - send to papero1974
Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V '98 (Blu Cosmo Metalizzato) - send to Duck_hosting or GTP_Duck
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 (Bianco Gardenia) - send to papero1974

I updated my 0/0 list with current OCD :)

Schedule whenever you want. I'm free since yesterday ;)

Thank you, Duck. Looks like 20-21-22 for the Alfas coming to you. Not sure if I have all three of your accounts friended. I know I have at least 2, so the 156 will go to whichever one it is. I can't remember offhand, although I think it is Duck_hosting.
 
Last edited:
Ruf 3400S recieved.

Thank you very much 👍

:cheers:
 
ID_Racing
Sounds great, here are our trades as I see them

10 paints for 2 audi quattro '82

5 additional paints for your Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twin Spark ' 02 (Nero Fuocco Metalizazato) - and thanks!

Stratos Dark Blue for your Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V '98 (Blu Cosmo Metalizzato)

I might need to send you a FR from ID_lowmilage2 to send the Stratos, but will do that in about an hours time. Then I'll send the 5 remaining paints and the Stratos today.

Thanks for trading! If you still miss a couple of paints I can throw them in for free in 2 days time.

Moved here so it doesn't get lost. You have 3/24 & 3/25.
 
Thank you, Duck. Looks like 20-21-22 for the Alfas coming to you. Not sure if I have all three of your accounts friended. I know I have at least 2, so the 156 will go to whichever one it is. I can't remember offhand, although I think it is Duck_hosting.

It's ok. I'll have to befriend you with GTP_Duck for paints, which of course are for free. Let me know about the cars you are interested in 👍

EDIT:
Alfa Romeo Celeste Solid - sent
Alfa Romeo Blu Misano Metallic - sent
Alfa Romeo Grigio Gonzaga Metallizzato Metallic - sent
Alfa Romeo Salvia Metallic - sent

EDIT2:
Alfa Romeo Grigio Touring Metallic sent from GTP_Duck. We already was befriended.

Tomorrow I will send the Nero Carbonio.
 
Last edited:
Lhasa Metallic sent to ID_lowmilage. I'll send the Diamond Silver Met. after reset.

Thanks, the 2 Audis received, 👍 I sent a FR to AJNS000 if you want the Stratos sent to that account.
 
Nero Carbonio sent
 
Nero Carbonio sent

Thank you sir. I am counting the paints toward one of the Alfas. I will get back to you on cars for the other two. It will probably be Alfas coming back in different colors.
 
Received,thanks.👍
 
No thanks,I was actually looking to get rid of some.:lol: also which colour Marcos am I sending you at reset?
 
No thanks,I was actually looking to get rid of some.:lol: also which colour Marcos am I sending you at reset?

I think the only one I have is York Green.
 
The only car I know of in York Green is the Stratos that I sent you last week.
 
The only car I know of in York Green is the Stratos that I sent you last week.

Is there a green marcos?
 
Yes,I believe so,I think it's a darker green though.
 
Tartan Red it is then,it is 0/0/0 Shall I send it to that one or AJSlider?
 
Tartan Red it is then,it is 0/0/0 Shall I send it to that one or AJSlider?

Send to AJNS000, please sir.
 
Alright if you're on now can you send me an FR or I will when I get on in an hour.👍
 
Alright if you're on now can you send me an FR or I will when I get on in an hour.👍

Which account?
 
My main sir,thanks.
 
Thanks,I'll get on after MOTD.A soccer show.:)
 
I suppose after a few beers it's acceptable to forget that the two accounts were already affiliated,but anyway car sent.👍
 
I reserved to you 2 slots. First one is open since tomorrow. If you want to wait for next OCD let me know :)
 
Back