AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,823 views
3/13 works for me. I'll update the OP in a few hours.

Sorry, going to have to move this to 3/15. I apologize. Yesterday's maintenance is screwing everything up.

Hi, I'm in no hurry, 3/15 is fine, but when I look at your schedule, the first opening is 3/19?
 
Hi, I'm in no hurry, 3/15 is fine, but when I look at your schedule, the first opening is 3/19?

"Previous Consideration" indicates that there is nothing going out. I can send on 3/15.
 
"Previous Consideration" indicates that there is nothing going out. I can send on 3/15.


Great. And thanks! 3/15 is noted, and I'll send the ticket that day too.
 
Alright i sent the Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00. I owed it to you a month ago but my ps3 died, but it's temporarily fixed.

And i didn't get the RUF, i don't know if it's because you didn't send it or i was off for so long but i apologize for the delayed trade.

👍
 
Alright i sent the Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00. I owed it to you a month ago but my ps3 died, but it's temporarily fixed.

And i didn't get the RUF, i don't know if it's because you didn't send it or i was off for so long but i apologize for the delayed trade.

👍

I will send it again on 3/16.
 
No need. I doubt the ps3 will work up til then anyways so there's no point in backing up your trades.
 
No need. I doubt the ps3 will work up til then anyways so there's no point in backing up your trades.

Well, you send me a PM or post in the thread on 3/16. If you are still in business, I'll send. If not, you have credit with me until you get a new one. :)
 
Well, you send me a PM or post in the thread on 3/16. If you are still in business, I'll send. If not, you have credit with me until you get a new one. :)

Sounds good.

Thankyou 👍
 
Just to say I managed to find a V8S..but what I can't understand is why I'm reading about lower level bob's being able to win the Suzuka seasonal yet my level 39/40 ones can't.:ouch::banghead:

Edit:787B did the trick.:)
 
Last edited:
And then the level seven ticket gives me a 🤬 Tesla...yeah what a waste of time that was.:lol:
 
:cheers: Confirming another great trade with Adam.

Sent off an extra somethin, somethin for your collection / being a good honest trader :D Take care ....
 
And then the level seven ticket gives me a 🤬 Tesla...yeah what a waste of time that was.:lol:

Back up and only rip when you have send slot available, my firend. ;)

DiersZee1
Confirming another great trade with Adam.

Sent off an extra somethin, somethin for your collection / being a good honest trader Take care ....

Not necessary, but appreciated.
 
Meh it's done now.
 
I got two cars that you need.
Honda city turbo II 83 in Greek white and
Toyota sprinter gt-apex 83 in high tech two tone.
Looking for b-day tickets.
 
I got two cars that you need.
Honda city turbo II 83 in Greek white and
Toyota sprinter gt-apex 83 in high tech two tone.
Looking for b-day tickets.

I think you've got the lists backwards, mate. Those are cars I have for trade.
 
Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RS (FD) '96 sent:tup:,I had a free day.;)
 
ajns73
I think you've got the lists backwards, mate. Those are cars I have for trade.

Whoops, I got 2 Marcos 70, British green racing and the other is white. Unsure the name, away from the ps3.
 
Whoops, I got 2 Marcos 70, British green racing and the other is white. Unsure the name, away from the ps3.

Which ticket do you want?
 
ajns73
Check the OP for a list of available tickets.

66 ticket. Can send any day after the 13th.
 
ajns73
My next open slot is 3/17.

That works, which Marcos did you want?
 
1970 still available?
 
There's only one to my knowledge..
 
There's only one to my knowledge..

I thought he said he had 2 (British Racing Green and some sort of white).
 
Right right,my mistake,did you get that RX-7 I sent you?
 
Right right,my mistake,did you get that RX-7 I sent you?

efini, right? Yes. And then there were none (after the Skyline N1). The rest are untradeable. :(
 
Back