AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,821 views
Hey Dude,

According to the movie quote thread, it says the prize offers all 000 cars.. Is that from you or your sponsor :)

If it is you, can I book some slots in from 26/6 ... I can offer you any tickets you need.

Cheers

Ch1p covers what I can't or what fits the schedule faster for the Movie thread ONLY. All other items that are straight trades between myself and others go through me only. You can check the OP of this thread for what I have 0/0/0. Once you have a list, we can negotiate for tickets.
 
ajns73
Ch1p covers what I can't or what fits the schedule faster for the Movie thread ONLY. All other items that are straight trades between myself and others go through me only. You can check the OP of this thread for what I have 0/0/0. Once you have a list, we can negotiate for tickets.

Okay cool, will check it again and get back you you :)

Edit: how bout the Ruf CTR Yellow Bird 87 ?
 
Last edited:
Hi again,

My '89 BD Ticket for your '65 one?

Cheers

EDIT: '89 already sent. Hope it's alright.
 
Last edited:
Hi again,

My '89 BD Ticket for your '65 one?

Cheers

EDIT: '89 already sent. Hope it's alright.

Of course. I have a trade tonight, so tomorrow for the 1965.
 
Okay cool, will check it again and get back you you :)

Edit: how bout the Ruf CTR Yellow Bird 87 ?

Sorry, just noticed the edit on this. That is fine. You can send any BD ticket not listed in the OP except 1989. I will send on 6/11.
 
ajns73
Sorry, just noticed the edit on this. That is fine. You can send any BD ticket not listed in the OP except 1989. I will send on 6/11.

Thanks... I can only send on 25th... Is that still cool?
 
I'm WAAAAAAAAY late on the new OCD, but it is finally up.
 
knewstuff.png
knewstuff.png
knewstuff.png
knewstuff.png
knewstuff.png

Rob192005
ch1potle
Duck
supra725

knewstuff.png
knewstuff.png
knewstuff.png
knewstuff.png

Han_the_Dragon
doobieduck
Chico acsc
SQLNinja
rperrone

knewstuff.png
knewstuff.png
knewstuff.png

ID_racing
DiersZee1
gazelle68

knewstuff.png
knewstuff.png

oldbloke007
mariorip1977
willy723
CostasDrifter
Igwayana
StarLight
Nitrous ox
Joswagen1991
Carl3456
christara321
chug-a-bug
danjee
Euronymous616
Finduszip
MarcosChelas
mikeeesf
Monatsende
Outeke
tadlock
XSLOANKETTERMAN
salikriaz
ZachAttack1991
fillmore85
jstanford124
 
Last edited:
ajns73
Fine by me.

Thanks mate...

I've sent a FR to ajns73 and ajns000 , did you want the ticket sent to ajns73?
My psn is duffman71

Cheers
 
Thanks mate...

I've sent a FR to ajns73 and ajns000 , did you want the ticket sent to ajns73?
My psn is duffman71

Cheers

Please, ticket to AJNS73. Not sure where the car is right now. If not at one of those two accounts, I'll send a FR from ajslider tomorrow.
 
I am looking for a BMW M Coupe '98.
Do you want to trade that car?
 
Please, ticket to AJNS73. Not sure where the car is right now. If not at one of those two accounts, I'll send a FR from ajslider tomorrow.

Will be coming from AJNS73.

I am looking for a BMW M Coupe '98.
Do you want to trade that car?

Evergreen or Imolarot
 
ajns73
Will be coming from AJNS73.

Okay cool, feel free to reject my FR to your other account then.
 
I can help you with your two missing Alfas for a couple of 1000 tickets ... :)
 
lrn
I can help you with your two missing Alfas for a couple of 1000 tickets ... :)

Are they 0/0/0 or do they have miles and switches?
 
Are they 0/0/0 or do they have miles and switches?
Of course they're 0/0/0. It was what you asked for, wasn't it ? :sly:
 
lrn
Of course they're 0/0/0. It was what you asked for, wasn't it ? :sly:

Actually, I haven't started specifying ONLY 0/0/0 yet. In that case, done deal. 2 cars for 2 Special 1000 tickets. You have 6/12 & 6/13. Tickets to come from AJNS73. Cars to go to AJNS000.
 
Actually, I haven't started specifying ONLY 0/0/0 yet.
You haven't? :dunce: Oh well - the cars are still 0/0/0 :dopey:
In that case, done deal. 2 cars for 2 Special 1000 tickets. You have 6/12 & 6/13.
Thank you :) Should the cars gor to "AJNS73" ?
 
lrn
You haven't? :dunce: Oh well - the cars are still 0/0/0 :dopey:

Thank you :) Should the cars gor to "AJNS73" ?

Cars to AJNS000 and the tickets will come from AJNS73. Thee 0/0/0 thing is coming quickly. I am buying from the UCD now to start filling out my garage with color combos, so it is becoming pointless to trade for anything besides 0/0/0.
 
Cars to AJNS000 and the tickets will come from AJNS73. Thee 0/0/0 thing is coming quickly.
I'll send you a couple of FRs from my 0/0 account :)
I am buying from the UCD now to start filling out my garage with color combos, so it is becoming pointless to trade for anything besides 0/0/0.
I think most of us are now ... ;)
 
'65 received. Thank you, sir.

Cheers
 
No, and I don't have a lot of cars...

We'll do a newbie special then. One free car since you're under 100 posts. 6/14.
 
Thought I had your AJNS000 account on my triple zero's account but I didn't so's I'll have to send it tomorrow, I have sent the fr.
 
Thought I had your AJNS000 account on my triple zero's account but I didn't so's I'll have to send it tomorrow, I have sent the fr.

I think you cleared that one last clean up. You're doing me a favor, so whenever is good with me. And actually, now that I think of it, that 'Vette is in my OCD. So, if you have something more important to do with that slot, go ahead.
 
As it goes I got in a trade before 1am so I can send ya something.👍
 
Back