Akasaka Grand Prix -Ciro from the Giro steals 1st!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 662 comments
  • 40,086 views
RESHIRAM5
Ok.

BTW, What is a Deprimator?

It's not a real thing, but it's my third nickname after rally and wally :)
 
If it's September 14, I feel like that's going to collide with Global GT. Potentially Round 6 (Indy). I don't really know because Reshiram doesn't have any dates on his schedule :P
 
alefin
If it's September 14, I feel like that's going to collide with Global GT. Potentially Round 6 (Indy). I don't really know because Reshiram doesn't have any dates on his schedule :P

If it turns out GGT will run on the same day, I have no problem with starting this a bit later, that's one of few championships I would not want to clash with :)👍
 
Why hasn't ggt entered yet?
 
Still not 100%.

P.S, The reason why I don't have dates is because week offs can come out of nowhere for me :).
 
Final date and time confirmed! This shouldn't conflict GGT nor be too early or late generally :)

Now, unless the classes get more drivers, I'm considering changing the list to 5 classes of 3 drivers 👍

Please note that winning a class will still gain you priority to a very special event in November/December.. :scared:
 
I'm still thinking by the way ;).
 
Oh, been a naughty boy again then.

How longs his ban for? Coz I got banned 2yrs ago but was only for a week.

Buck is still a girl.:dunce:
 
oh go on then...

GTP ID: Siggers
PSN: Sig1611
Class: GT300
Car: Subaru Cusco Dunlop Impreza

I should be able to make it providing I am not working during the race start time (unlikely)
 
Noted :) 9 spots and 1 class still open.
 
Hi rally buck will be returning tmw so I think he'd like his spot back :)
 
Gedi69
Hi rally buck will be returning tmw so I think he'd like his spot back :)

If he does, he'll of course get it :)
 
Well, consider it done :). We're now up to 7 spaces filled, halfway there!
 
I'm sorry to say that I will not be able to participate in this event. This is for a number of reasons, one of which being my my recent lack of time. I've had so many things to do in the past 2 weeks, so I don't know if I will have the time for this race.
Another reason is that I just can't seem to conquer this track. I'm pretty good with my 458 Italia, but the corners on Tokyo are extremely difficult, at least for me. So I also don't want to waste your time by ramming into GT300 drivers.
I'd rather inform you now than make the race a less enjoyable experience later.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Nilo.

Hopefully I'll take part in a shorter, easier race in the future.
 
She is still a GIRL (.) (.):dopey:

;) lol.......I'm back , thanks for putting me back in 👍

Also , thanks gedi 👍
 
;) lol.......I'm back , thanks for putting me back in 👍

Also , thanks gedi 👍

Your welcome:) just 1 thing tho buck......be a good boy!
 
Your welcome:) just 1 thing tho buck......be a good boy!

I promise ;).......to be a good girl.
 
I promise ;).......to be a good girl.

So you defo racing for BST then? Thought ggt might have joined as that's your true home.
 
So you defo racing for BST then? Thought ggt might have joined as that's your true home.

I will join bst, if you think i'm decent enough to race in there :nervous:

May swap to the zr1 if that is the case. 💡
 
I will join bst, if you think i'm decent enough to race in there :nervous:

May swap to the zr1 if that is the case. 💡

Your more than welcome buck hey you gave me a run for my money in the last enduro 👍
 
Your more than welcome buck hey you gave me a run for my money in the last enduro 👍

Why isn't jb signing up for it ??? Do you think the gt300s will be quicker than the v8s ?? :nervous:
 
Why isn't jb signing up for it ??? Do you think the gt300s will be quicker than the v8s ?? :nervous:

Who knows be nice to find out :)
 
I have no idea what the GT300s will run on RH tires. Probably around 1:42-43, but don't quote me on that.
 
I have no idea what the GT300s will run on RH tires. Probably around 1:42-43, but don't quote me on that.

Sounds about what the V8's done there, I can see coming down to tyre wear :)
 
Just run 3 lap my Subaru (GT300) and get 1:46.9.
 
Welcome back buck! I hope you can forgive me for putting you out at first, we only know so little about bans given to drivers :nervous:

Gedi69
Sounds about what the V8's done there, I can see coming down to tyre wear :)

Just as it almost happened at Trial Mountain :sly:
 
Back