alexlam24's replica thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
  • 31,940 views
Doog
Uh, alright...
It also liked to slide around under braking. Some could see that as a flaw, but I find it fun.

So how's your replica thread going?
 
Quite nicely. My Civic 1.6i gave the thread 600 views alone. :eek:
 
Doog
Quite nicely. My Civic 1.6i gave the thread 600 views alone. :eek:

What is this sorcery?
 
alexlam24
What is this sorcery?

Exactly... im doing great though. And you seem to be doing well yourself.

BUT... you could seriously benifit with some pictures...
 
Theace37
Exactly... im doing great though. And you seem to be doing well yourself.

BUT... you could seriously benifit with some pictures...

... Ok I will once I get the time
 
It appears you have some time right now. :sly:
 
Doog
It appears you have some time right now. :sly:

I was just done taking a shower. I gotta finish a book for English by tonight.
 
locoman88
Can I get that miata and ae86?

Note: PSN is under maintainence so I'll send tomorrow and Wednesday
 
alexlam24
Note: PSN is under maintainence so I'll send tomorrow and Wednesday

Okay.
 
locoman88

I went on my PS3 today and I saw it wasn't online so tomorrow
 
alexlam24
I went on my PS3 today and I saw it wasn't online so tomorrow

Alright that's fine.
 
locoman88
Alright that's fine.

Miata sent. Its not exactly the worlds most powerful car, but I does grip like a vacuum even with sh tires on
 
Hey,

Apart from installing the parts and painting the cars, do you not tune the cars?

The transmission, suspension and LSD are all stock.

Just noticed from driving both cars I recieved from you
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Hey,

Apart from installing the parts and painting the cars, do you not tune the cars?

The transmission, suspension and LSD are all stock.

Just noticed from driving both cars I recieved from you

Which cars? Some of the cars I tune the suspension on, some I don't (Switzer P900 is completely stock except the engine)
 
Yeah the Switzer in question.
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Yeah the Switzer in question.

Yeah its stock, I was watching drive(YouTube channel) and he said aside from the engine and power mods, the suspension was all the same
 
alexlam24
Yeah its stock, I was watching drive(YouTube channel) and he said aside from the engine and power mods, the suspension was all the same

Ok.. :)
 
Yeah its stock, I was watching drive(YouTube channel) and he said aside from the engine and power mods, the suspension was all the same

Hi,

You should wonder, if that quote "suspension was all the same" relates to the GT5 settings or to the suspension that got installed on the car in the first place?
Because the P800 I have from Switzer, has engine tune, suspension tune and LCD tune installed.

I have currently over 500 replicas and none of them are stock. Surprised to hear you have so many.

I bet doing some research on internet would give you more correct specs then watching a youtube channel 👍
I did the easy way, I used the tune on the P900 for the P800 to complete it 👍

If you want, I could send you the specs. Just let me know.

Cheers :cheers:

Outeke
 
Ok please send me the specs. Thank you
 
Locoman your auto loft 86 has been sent
 
Update: Bulletproof performance Nissan GT-RR for R has been added
 
Update: Bulletproof performance Nissan GT-RR for R has been added

Would like to get my hands on this mate, let me know what you'd like for it:tup:
 
alexlam24
Locoman your auto loft 86 has been sent

Thanks! Also, when you get them specs, send me via pm on here or something.
 
locoman88
Thanks! Also, when you get them specs, send me via pm on here or something.

Yeah, the P900 Switzer Performance specs too.
 
zakyta_4
Would like to get my hands on this mate, let me know what you'd like for it:tup:
Do you have any level tickets?
locoman88
Thanks! Also, when you get them specs, send me via pm on here or something.
What's specs?
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Yeah, the P900 Switzer Performance specs too.

That's what I sent you -_-
 
Is it ok if I link my photos to facebook? Just asking
 
alexlam24
Is it ok if I link my photos to facebook? Just asking

I have Facebook so fine by me
 
Back