alexlam24's replica thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
  • 31,940 views
Dooglers8
Well done.
I'd like the Brera in red, kind sir.

No problem Sir Dooglers.
 
alexlam24
Thanks mate and I will once I can figure out how to post a photo from the Android app. Every time I attach something it fails

Use photobucket. But don't worry, I can post them for you by Friday possibly. Also, take your time, school's more important. 👍
 
ThaRealCreeper
mate you didnt send one car?!

What was I supposed to send? Forgot everything because of school
 
ThaRealCreeper
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG black series
Route KS Zero Force Honda NSX Type R
That's a lot of cars, half a week almost
alexlam24
I'll get to you on Friday, if I'm available.
 
ThaRealCreeper
mate you said fine the last time?!

well that's 2 days. I'll try to send to you on Saturday.
 
Doggie I sent you the alfa
 
Hey alex I did not know you did replica cars. I dont remember you saying anything in the group about it.
 
zs1994
Hey alex I did not know you did replica cars. I dont remember you saying anything in the group about it.

Because the idiot hone kicked me out
 
Anyways a couple new cars are coming. Stay tuned
 
Last edited:
Xtremeattv NSX sent
 
New cars added
RS AIZAWA Mazda miata

Yashio factory Toyota Vitz RS

Garage limit Suzuki cappuccino

Loft garage AE86 Levin
C-One celica
 
Last edited:
alexlam24
New cars added
RS AIZAWA Mazda miata

Yashio factory Toyota Vitz RS

Garage limit Suzuki cappuccino

Loft garage AE86 Levin

Can I get that miata and ae86?
 
ThaRealCreeper
thank you

Both cars have been sent. C63 black and route ks NSX
 
Test drove the Alfa today. It's pretty nice.
 
Doog
Test drove the Alfa today. It's pretty nice.

I tried to make it handle like a ff even though its a 4Wd in GT5. Did it break down halfway through?
 
Tried to make it handle like an FF? Weird. I managed to get liftoff oversteer...
 
Doog
Tried to make it handle like an FF? Weird. I managed to get liftoff oversteer...

because Ford focus RS
 
Uh, alright...
It also liked to slide around under braking. Some could see that as a flaw, but I find it fun.
 
Back