Alfa Magic. Post your Alfa Romeo's here.

• Thread starter alex10798
  • 297 comments
alex10798
Alfa Romeo's are some of the best looking cars ever. I'm suprised no threads have been posted about these cars. I'll start.

lucernechapelbridge1.jpg

lucernechapelbridgep.jpg

Not as pretty, but my favorite GT4 car.
nrburgringgpda.jpg

I was browsing through the galleries and thought the same thing - I was especially surprised at the lack of quality images of the stunning Competitizione 8C... so I did a shoot for my gallery. Might as well post the images here, since an Alfa Romeo thread is where it truly belongs!

Last edited:
I still love that set very much sixtoes.

Sadly this is the only Alfa shot in my gallery ,some GTV love

What happens when you aren't satisfied with the car's lap times and just want to have some fun. I'm new the the photomode thing, so I'm not sure if the blur is just the low-res car or a poor shot. Smoke jaggies are annoying too, but I liked the look.

Is there any particular race that you win the Zagato from? I have 7 million but I dont know if I want to save another 3 million for only one car. Its such a beautiful car though.

I also really wish the GTV and Guilia sprint were premiums.

Is there any particular race that you win the Zagato from? I have 7 million but I dont know if I want to save another 3 million for only one car. Its such a beautiful car though.

I also really wish the GTV and Guilia sprint were premiums.

You win it in the Historic Race in B-spec.

Love Alfa's, here's my 8C pictures. I hope when they come back to the U.S, they won't be rebadged as Chrysler's...
SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_3.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_4.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_5.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_6.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_7.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_8.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_9.jpg

Got carried away with it if I'm honest, lol.

My beloved 155 Touring car! Surprised I'm the first one!👍

Hot laps at Monza:

Some really great stuff in here!

Back