Alfa Magic. Post your Alfa Romeo's here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex10798
  • 297 comments
  • 53,123 views
It's bizarre that you can repaint the TZ2.. Really can't wait til I can afford that thing. One of the best looking cars ever made IMO. :)
 
kyotogion1h.jpg
kyotogion1u.th.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
sorry bout that pictureless first post. im still getting used to this whole adding image thing. im still bad at it. does anyone know how to make it like bigger and normal?
 
i love drive this car on nurburing!
nrburgringnordschleifet.jpg
 

I LOVE this shot! You captured the motion of the 155 very well! It looks great - keep up the good work!

What camera settings did you use?
 
I LOVE this shot! You captured the motion of the 155 very well! It looks great - keep up the good work!

What camera settings did you use?

Shutter speed 60
pan mode 3
 
identical to my actual car (apart from the side repeaters)

London.jpg


DSC00858.jpg
 
Nice car Gee-dub-ya! I had a black 156 SW until recently. Now i have a 147 GTA :D

I'll post some alfa pics too :)

Clubman%20Stage%20Route%205.jpg

C%C3%B4te%20d%27Azur.jpg

C%C3%B4te%20d%27Azur_3.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_1.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_2.jpg

Rome.jpg

The%20Top%20Gear%20Test%20Track_11.jpg

The%20Top%20Gear%20Test%20Track_12.jpg

The%20Top%20Gear%20Test%20Track_13.jpg

The%20Top%20Gear%20Test%20Track_16.jpg

The%20Top%20Gear%20Test%20Track_17.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20GP_D_1.jpg

Lucerne%20-%20Chapel%20Bridge_2.jpg

Lucerne%20-%20Chapel%20Bridge_4.jpg

Lucerne%20-%20Chapel%20Bridge_3.jpg

Lucerne%20-%20Chapel%20Bridge_5.jpg

Lucerne%20-%20Chapel%20Bridge_6.jpg

Lucerne%20-%20Chapel%20Bridge_7.jpg

Lucerne%20-%20Chapel%20Bridge_8.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_87.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_88.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_89.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_90.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_92.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_93.jpg

The%20Top%20Gear%20Test%20Track_56.jpg

The%20Top%20Gear%20Test%20Track_57.jpg
 
Great Alfa shots chaps just wish my 156 GTA was in the game. Still waiting for the game 147 GTA :drool:











 
Updated My gallery with a 65 Sprint Set
5386920477_a813644fb9_z.jpg
 
I was never a big fan of the Alfa cars, but the 8c is a beautiful machine.
Despite what Top Gear says, in GT5, its a blast to drive.
 
Back