Alfa Romeo 4C Mole Costruzione Artigianale 001

Well, if what you write offends someone and makes them regret voicing their opinion because of comments like yours, then you should rethink how you write it, make it sound less attacking. Agreed?

Or maybe people should be less sensitive and expect some ribbing for over-the-top statements? I do not concern myself with making everyone in the world comfortable. It's not possible.

Or maybe people should be less sensitive and expect some ribbing for over-the-top statements? I do not concern myself with making everyone in the world comfortable. It's not possible.
Of course not but irony is a difficult thing for some. If someone is sensitive, allow them. You can’t expect people to always understand that you’re ‘joking’. It’s ok to voice your opinion too, just like it’s ok for me to let you know this particular comment wasn’t neccessary. What you do with this is up to you, I just had to let you know that this was uncomfortable for @ss3.

Of course not but irony is a difficult thing for some. If someone is sensitive, allow them. You can’t expect people to always understand that you’re ‘joking’. It’s ok to voice your opinion too, just like it’s ok for me to let you know this particular comment wasn’t neccessary. What you do with this is up to you, I just had to let you know that this was uncomfortable for @ss3.

:lol: You can't be serious. He even agreed with me.

ss3
Gt40 is my fav car of all time so yeah I agree with that and very few Ferrari’s but that’s about it.

@syntex123
I tell you what, next time someone disagrees with someone else's opinion, just consider that their opinion and don't try to squash it. Good? Let's move on.

:lol: You can't be serious. He even agreed with me.

@syntex123
I tell you what, next time someone disagrees with someone else's opinion, just consider that their opinion and don't try to squash it. Good? Let's move on.
I don’t agree with you. You both make valid points. Agreed to move on

Is it wrong that I quite like this thing and wish that Alfa show it off at Goodwood next month so I can get a clsoer look at it?

Good thing they only made one.

262kk9.jpg

Looking at it again it looks like it’s got the front from the current Giulia. The rear end is nice but is got a weird face. If this car were a film star it would be Sarah Jessica Parker.

So yes. Realize this and let’s move on. :)
What needs to be realized is that this was just two people, and they both have opinions that are neither wrong or right. One thinks its a beautiful car, one doesn't and lists what he thinks is. It's just weird to try to hush one side, when they both very much run in the same vein.

I thought this was a Zagato creation at first. The rear light treatment really reminds me of the Aston Vantage they did a few years ago. I think the front would work better if everything was a bit... smaller, especially that grille.

What needs to be realized is that this was just two people, and they both have opinions that are neither wrong or right. One thinks its a beautiful car, one doesn't and lists what he thinks is. It's just weird to try to hush one side, when they both very much run in the same vein.
:dunce: Sorry. But am I not allowed to defend people who find certain comments uncomfortable? I mean if someone came and said something you were offended by and maybe didn’t have the guts to let the person know, wouldn’t you appreciate it if someone came and stood up for you? Retorical question, don’t bother answering, I realize you guys are the same grain, who doesn’t bother if you hurt someones feelings. :P

:dunce: Sorry. But am I not allowed to defend people who find certain comments uncomfortable?
You're the only one trying to suppress opinions, so I find that a bit ironic. If you truly where for opinions, than you would have just as much let him have it rather than siding with one person.

I mean if someone came and said something you were offended by and maybe didn’t have the guts to let the person know, wouldn’t you appreciate it if someone came and stood up for you?
I don't know. I don't get overly offended at discussion, especially so when it was presented in a way to have fun, rather than to insult. I'm honestly confused as that what was offensive in that post.

If I said that I find something to be amazing, and someone came in and told me that they dont agree, and listed why, I wouldn't get offended. I would probably tend to disagree with what they said, as well, or who knows, agree with what they've also listed. What is offensive is you coming in trying to make it out that someone is a bad guy here.

I realize you guys are the same grain, who doesn’t bother if you hurt someones feelings. :P
If someone gets bothered by something that is non-offensive in the first place, than you're right, I probably wont worry about it. Why would I waste my time if someone wants to misrepresent what is actually going on? It's ironic that the only reason it's steering this way is because your intervention.

Last edited:
Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and my eyes vastly prefer the original. This isn't awful, it's just far too overdone and aggressive for my taste, whereas the original is elegant and beautiful. But what do I know, I don't even like Porsches with spoilers...

This design is like the F1 halo: It doesn't look that good initially, but overtime, people will hardly notice that and not care.

Front end looks better than the regular 4C, rear end not so much.

This isn't awful
Disagree.

:lol:

This design is like the F1 halo: It doesn't look that good initially, but overtime, people will hardly notice that and not care.
Well...being that it's one and done, it's not likely it will attain a level of saturation to the point that critics of its styling will just accept it.

I suspect it will be forgotten by the end of the year.

Front is too long shorter would be much better.
The front is too vertical for me. Like you would see on a daily driver or sedan.

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and my eyes vastly prefer the original. This isn't awful, it's just far too overdone and aggressive for my taste, whereas the original is elegant and beautiful. But what do I know, I don't even like Porsches with spoilers...
Lets remember one thing. This designer was not trying to make it look the same as the 4C. They were doing their own take on it whilst keeping the same form. Personally I would like to see a combo of the original design and this one,

Also the front headlamps remind me of the KTM's headlamps.

Dear Alfa,
Pay them whatever they want for the license to build this as next year's 4C. My mid-life crisis is calling...
Love,
WheelmanSteve

This car is such a shame because it's almost, almost one of the most stunning cars ever. Unfortuantely a number of the proportions are off IMO, especially from the side. From the side the bonnet is too long, that new front end stretches too far forward and IMO the nose is too bulky, it should slope down towards the ground more.

It would look better IMO if the centre grille was smaller and the bonnet sloped down towards it, and if the front didn't protrude as far out from th efront wheels as it does.

It's not a bad looking car but it's ugly / awkward from certain angles IMO. Looking directly at it from the front it looks great, same from the back, but side on it's not as pretty as it could be.

Last edited:
I think the front end would look better if the headlights were shorter in length. Otherwise, I like the styling. 👍

Back