Alfa Romeo 4C Mole Costruzione Artigianale 001

Discussion in 'Auto News' started by lancia delta hf, Jun 6, 2018.

1. CSMDuty11

CSMDuty11

Shame it isn't in red, or dark red or a good blueish shade of purple, it would presumably look amazing in such a color.

2. I was interested in seeing it in red too and wanted to Shop it but I'm nowhere near my laptop.

letsdothis97 likes this.
  3. Lukanyon

Lukanyon

I am not worthy of seeing such beautifulness!!! :bowdown:

ss3 likes this.
  4. LongbowX

LongbowX

I like a lot of the elements of the car, but I think some of the features look a bit large for the size of the car. The side treatment is a little bit odd, especially around the side windows too. I might have "side-bladed" that upper side part (behind the window) darker.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  5. TenEightyOne

TenEightyOne Premium

I love the front view, I love the back view, the side view makes it look like it's just smelt a particularly delicious truffle and can't wait to get digging.

6. Eunos_Cosmo

Eunos_Cosmo

I generally like the shape, but it looks a little clunky and amateurish to me. There are a lot of under-resolved details like: the blank inset areas next to the headlights, the non-lit black accent around the rear lights (shouldn't these be part of the lights?), the turned up detail at the front of the doors (look how blocky they are!), how the roof appears to be sitting on top of the original roof, the nearly-2 dimensional front splitter, the intersection of the lower edge of the side windows and the rear body work, etc. It almost looks like an earlyish design study.

LongbowX likes this.
  7. TheCracker

TheCracker Premium

Aside from the nose being a little porcine when viewed from the side, it's pretty inoffensive. But it also doesn't add anything to the 4C which is already a good looking beast.

homeforsummer likes this.
  8. homeforsummer

homeforsummer Premium

Pretty much how I feel. I think I even prefer the original, despite some dodgy details.

9. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

Holy :censored: this thing :censored: on the new Ferraris.

Castrol96 and ss3 like this.
  10. VXR

VXR

Oh dear, no. Just no.

Sick Lenny, Michelin Man and TexRex like this.
  11. Leggacy

Leggacy

They seem to have taken a beautiful car and made 50% more ugly, the front end just doesn’t work for me.

VXR and Sick Lenny like this.
  12. Castrol96

Castrol96

Reminds me of the 4C Gr.3 Road Car :D

13. mickoafna

mickoafna

Keeping up with the current Alfa design trend, I guess. It's not bad looking at all.

The only thing that's bothering me is that it's tiny. Just like the 4C.
    The back is pure Aston Martin Zagato style. Nice.

14. JohnBM01

JohnBM01 Premium

As much as I love the Alfa Romeo 4C (and as much as I would love to see one), I'm not feeling this one-off all that much. Unless someone thinks red is too good for an Alfa Romeo, I also feel it would hit me best in Rosso Alfa. The base 4C is almost perfect in its design. There is nothing wrong with having some character. To me, this one-off Alfa Romeo has too much character to where the elegance of the original car is lost. This almost reminds me of that Aston Marin with the Zagato treatment, and that Zagato style Aston Martin was amazing. Not so much with this one-off.

Sick Lenny likes this.
  15. Sharpie

Sharpie

Front is too long shorter would be much better.

16. TexRex

TexRex

"O' freddled gruntbuggly,
    Thy micturations are to me,
    As plurdled gabbleblotchits,
    On a lurgid bee,
    That mordiously hath blurted out,
    Its earted jurtles, grumbling
    Into a rancid festering confectious organ squealer."

2clicks likes this.
  17. TenEightyOne

TenEightyOne Premium

That car will now and forever be to me a micturating gruntbuggly.

SecretAgentZero and TexRex like this.
  18. TexRex

TexRex

How [presumably] nobody else saw that thing and immediately thought "Vogon" is beyond me...

TenEightyOne and 2clicks like this.
  19. ss3

ss3

I told myself I was saving up for a 4c
    But this is hands down the most beautiful car I’ve ever seen in my life

20. Michelin Man

Michelin Man

Looking at it straight ahead, I didn't think it looked too bad, quite mean if anything. However, upon looking at it in profile...oh dear, it just falls apart. The nose, particularly the grill seems to stick out too much, making it look far too bulbous. It's at the rear end where things really fall apart though, definitely a strong whiff of Zagato V12 Vantage about it; which is one of the few Zagato creations I dislike.

Shame really, as they managed to make on off the prettiest cars on the market right now, look ugly.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  21. Danoff

Danoff Premium

Come on... no.... just no.... I can name a ton of more beautiful cars off the top of my head. Gen 3 RX7, Ferrari Portofino, Corvette C3, GT40, almost everything made recently by aston martin... all the recent 911s, cayman (caymen?), boxter...

For looks I'll take the S2000, the GT86, and pretty much all (recent) audis. Also the E46, tons of mercedes.

What does it look like, I can't quite place it. It's like a cross between kylo ren and the lol face.

Dave A and Eunos_Cosmo like this.
  22. 2clicks

2clicks

Come to think of it, it does actually look somewhat like a mole.

TexRex likes this.
  23. TexRex

TexRex

I was debating whether I should go that route or the one I did.

2clicks likes this.
  24. ss3

ss3

Those are opinions I have a c3 corvette
    Gt86 imo one of the ugliest cars I’ve seen,
    Gt40 is my fav car of all time so yeah I agree with that and very few Ferrari’s but that’s about it. The s2000, e46, are not good imo. I do like Mercedes and Audi’s. I don’t go with bandwagons and people usually don’t like my opinions because I fall into the group that likes cars for how they are overall and not just their looks.

25. Danoff

Danoff Premium

[​IMG]

TenEightyOne likes this.
  26. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

If @ss3 likes it he’s right to want it, sure you like something else but don’t go and say he’s not allowed to like it. :lol: Like you mentioned you like the Porsche Boxter more. I disagree but I don’t tell you you’re not right in your mind to like it.

The taste of cars is like everything else, a matter of personal taste. Like the saying goes.. the taste is like your bottom.. it’s got two halves. ;)

27. Danoff

Danoff Premium

I don't think you're reading my post with the right tone. I was not particularly serious...

[​IMG]

Edit:

He's entitled to his opinion, and I'm entitled to mine. And my opinion is that he's wrong.

Dave A, TenEightyOne and GTWelsh like this.
  28. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom Premium

Looks like the kind of thing you'd see from Zagato. I like it. Too bad they didn't give it more power though.

ss3 and syntex123 like this.
  29. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

Well, if what you write offends someone and makes them regret voicing their opinion because of comments like yours, then you should rethink how you write it, make it sound less attacking. Agreed?

ss3 likes this.