Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Coming to Assetto Corsa Next Year

I'll add to this that Massarutto mentioned in a recent video interview that around 30 cars were currently in development at Kunos (not counting the Porsches).

Not bad at all.
We could probably name 15 of them. That means plenty of surprises then!
:)

The only Alfa Romeo I really find aesthetically pleasing, if that made sense. It looks good. Really good. I love it! The others (8C and 4C in particular) look like owls. I hope this car finds its way to Gran Turismo Sport.

I honestly think that that Alfa Romeo is no doubt the best sedan in the world, and is finally coming to a game. I sure hope the PS4 version of Assetto Corsa gets it quickly. What would perfectly accompany this car would be the Stelvio SUV.

I honestly think that that Alfa Romeo is no doubt the best sedan in the world, and is finally coming to a game. I sure hope the PS4 version of Assetto Corsa gets it quickly. What would perfectly accompany this car would be the Stelvio SUV.
More likely It's coming too :P

"So, today lot of people tell me that they want so badly in Assetto Corsa the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde . If to get it in the game we would be asked to include also the next Stelvio SUV as free bonus content, would you complain for it?"

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...nds-to-free-porsche-content-criticism.126815/

Nice, I was wondering who would call dibs on the car first. And now we wait for that other developer to make a move... ;)

More likely It's coming too :P

"So, today lot of people tell me that they want so badly in Assetto Corsa the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde . If to get it in the game we would be asked to include also the next Stelvio SUV as free bonus content, would you complain for it?"

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...nds-to-free-porsche-content-criticism.126815/
Yep, I came here to mention that. It is worth pointing out that he mentioned the Stelvio before it was unveiled or confirmed to exist.

Great news! A couple of days ago I was wondering if they would ever add some sport sedans in the game.

Oh well, now I'm just gonna have to wait for an Audi RS2.

Last edited:
"Next Year" ...

Please don't let that become their "Soon" (ala Polyphony Digital), I'm still waiting for content such as the McLaren P1 GTR, the 'new' Audi R8 LMS (can't remember year) and the R18 e-tron, as well as Toyota's LMP1 and a slew of others.

I understand they're a much smaller team, and how that affects the overall development process, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a 'slump' of some sort in content-releasing after PP3 or shortly there-after.

I mean the cars I mentioned above were being discussed/considered/rumored-confirmed well before Porsche was even on the radar (as far as I can tell), and then suddenly ALL the Porsches are coming-out first?. Was there some deal-obligation that development on other cars had to seize so they could push the Porsche brand first or something? Am I missing something there?

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the Porsche-packs, but Kunos, having now proven they are capable of monthly-releases for the PC-side (silly console peasants :sly:), you can't sit there and tell me they'll keep this pace for the rest of the to-be-released list of cars. (even if they have to play the name-game like with 'The RedPack', originally called 'The Italian pack' or something.)

All That said, I'd be totally ok with Kunos proving me wrong. :D /endrant

Oh man, I can't wait for this Giulia. Should be lots of fun to drive.

"Next Year" ...

Please don't let that become their "Soon" (ala Polyphony Digital), I'm still waiting for content such as the McLaren P1 GTR, the 'new' Audi R8 LMS (can't remember year) and the R18 e-tron, as well as Toyota's LMP1 and a slew of others.

I understand they're a much smaller team, and how that affects the overall development process, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a 'slump' of some sort in content-releasing after PP3 or shortly there-after.

I mean the cars I mentioned above were being discussed/considered/rumored-confirmed well before Porsche was even on the radar (as far as I can tell), and then suddenly ALL the Porsches are coming-out first?. Was there some deal-obligation that development on other cars had to seize so they could push the Porsche brand first or something? Am I missing something there?

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the Porsche-packs, but Kunos, having now proven they are capable of monthly-releases for the PC-side (silly console peasants :sly:), you can't sit there and tell me they'll keep this pace for the rest of the to-be-released list of cars. (even if they have to play the name-game like with 'The RedPack', originally called 'The Italian pack' or something.)

All That said, I'd be totally ok with Kunos proving me wrong. :D /endrant
I'm taking into consideration that they didn't have hybrid simulation when they licensed these cars, apart from what laferrari and mclaren p1 has, but it can't be compared to the advanced hybrid of ferrari sf15-t and porsche 919. So having done these cars makes it easier to advance to the toyota and audi lmp1.

"Next Year" ...

*All of those were already earmarked for 2017 before the first Porsche Pack released.

*The slight exception is the P1 GTR which was stated to release at the end of this year after the final Porsche Pack, or early 2017 all things considered.

Kunos already have several cars lined up for early 2017 as it is, so unless something drastic occurs I wouldn't be too concerned.

Only thing you're missing is aside from the Tripl3 Pack, the three Porsche Packs were always going to release first as that was the plan. Any and everything else (787B, Miata, etc) were earmarked for later this year, but with things going the way they are now I'd expect them to release very early next year. :P

These things can of course change but Marco said the Toyota TS040-HYBRID 2014, Audi R18 e-tron quattro 2014, Maserati MC12 GT1 and BMW M6 GT3 are all due Jan / Feb 2017.

We could probably name 15 of them. That means plenty of surprises then!
:)

More than 15...

Mazda MX-5 NA
Mazda 787B
Ferrari P4/5 by Pinnifarina
Quattro E2
570s
P1 GTR
ts040
r18
TT VLN
TT cup
TT street
M6 GT3
Lamborghini Veneno
Lamborghini Gallardo GT3
Alfa Romeo Type 33 Stradale
Alfa Romeo 33/2 Daytona
Ford GT GT3
Aventador J
SCG 003 stradale
Alfa Giulia (edited)

And i believe more porsche in the future

Last edited:
I shouldn't have looked in this thread. I was perfectly contempt with the two Porsche packs plus all the others we've gotten so far but now I'm just itching for some of these cars, Giulia included.

Ford GT GT3

I'm curious about this one. I guess I missed the initial announcement, but do they mean the GT GT3 raced by Matech or was that a typo (as in GTE instead of GT3)? Either way, I'm pumped.

I'm curious about this one. I guess I missed the initial announcement, but do they mean the GT GT3 raced by Matech or was that a typo (as in GTE instead of GT3)? Either way, I'm pumped.
The initial announcement was for the Matech car. In one of Stefano's streams Marco was asked if the GT LM is on it's way to Assetto Corsa. He said maybe. To me that sounds like they are trying to get it. With it winning it's Le Mans class I reckon Ford will want more publicity and therefore we are quite likely to see it in AC albeit will into 2017.

The initial announcement was for the Matech car. In one of Stefano's streams Marco was asked if the GT LM is on it's way to Assetto Corsa. He said maybe. To me that sounds like they are trying to get it. With it winning it's Le Mans class I reckon Ford will want more publicity and therefore we are quite likely to see it in AC albeit will into 2017.

That makes me so happy. The '05-06 GT is still my favorite car of all time and I only ever got to see the Robertson GTs race in ALMS (technically a GT2 car). The sounds it made were stellar as well. Can't wait to hear this in AC!

Latest Posts

Back