Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65

  • Thread starter Thread starter OnlyOneCanoli
  • 13 comments
  • 3,662 views

OnlyOneCanoli

(Banned)
Messages
110
Messages
OnlyOneCanoli
I have two Id like to trade for something I dont have all offers just dont need two of them got one for my 1000 ticket.


Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
 
What do you want for one of them? I will buy you any brand new reasonable car you want.
 
Is an enzo or Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer too much to ask for also im looking for that mercades 190 touring car
 
I could buy one of those for you. I can't trade until tomorrow though.
 
Send me a friend request on psn OnlyOneCanoli tomorrow is fine if you buy the Enzo yellow is good but really either car is fine I think the trans cammer is cheaper so you could get that one if you wanna save some money
 
Sounds good. I thought they were both around 750k? In any event, I will add you 24 hours from now and then send you one of those two cars.
 
Just contact me before you send just to make sure we are still on the same page
 
I will. I don't like to commit to next day trades because other things come up sometimes.
 
I have two Id like to trade for something I dont have all offers just dont need two of them got one for my 1000 ticket.


Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65

Ferrari 330 good enough ?
 
Let's just not commit on anything and if we both want to do the trade tomorrow- then we do it. Otherwise, no big deal and good luck to you.
 
Ok look forward to hearing from you tomorrow
 
really interested in that alfa, look at my list i can trade tomorrow
 
Anything on my list catch your eye?
 
Back