Alfa Romeo Reveals 532hp Giulia GTA and Track-Ready GTAm

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 39 comments
  • 9,005 views
Just noticed the black wheel-arch extensions that are only on the rears. Eugh.
 
Would love to see PD's rendition of the Giulia QV (speaking as a real life owner of a QV). The versions in TheCrew2 and Assetto Corsa are the 6-speed manuals which heavily dilutes performance compared to the ZF 8-speed.
On the GTAm, what a wicked front bumper, and love the Alcantara dash. The rest of the car just doesn't do it for me, the regular QV is a thing of beauty (I have people taking photos as I drive past!), this thing isn't. Here's to hoping they beat the Jag's Nurburgring time though!

Yeah, I found the Assetto Corsa version to be a bit tankish and not overly quick, good for power slides though. Not that I've got anything to compare it to, very jealous:drool:
 
Meh. That looks like some random unlicensed bodykit from NFS/The Crew.
What a way to ruin such a beautiful car (Quadrifoglio)...
 
I would have rather they released a special model that improves the reliability instead of the performance.
 
my new dream daily driver. I absolutely love the styling of alfa romeo's these days. the 4c is one of the most beautiful cars ever.
 
my new dream daily driver. I absolutely love the styling of alfa romeo's these days. the 4c is one of the most beautiful cars ever.
Have you seen the 4C Quadrifoglio they made? Stunning. Really annoyed they didn't put it into production.
 
I would have rather they released a special model that improves the reliability instead of the performance.

Do you own one that's proven to be unreliable, or just talking crap? Had my QV 11 months now without a single issue.
 
I saw one yesterday in a showroom. It is much more beautiful in the flesh. The business manager of the Alfa dealership started the engine. What a sound.
 
Yeah I think this is too much. The std. QF is already such an amazing car and really, in the real world is such a ridiculously capabale car...

500hp, 1,500kg, rwd

amazing amazing car

i do love sport sedans like the c63 etc. and love them even more when they are rwd only
 
I don't think it is too much. It is an amazing car and it looks good IRL but it's not my kind of high performance cars.
 
Back