Alice in ChainsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zero
  • 12 comments
  • 562 views
Messages
8,556
Messages
GTP_MattyIce
Messages
Matthnt
They were part of the Grunge movement in the early 90s and I love this band one of my favorites with great songs like, Man in the Box, Angry Chair, Down in a Hole and Would?


Layne Staley-1965-2002 :rip:
 
So did they decide what the cause of death was? I've heard all the rumors and speculations, I was just wondering if they know for sure...
 
Originally posted by Pako
So did they decide what the cause of death was? I've heard all the rumors and speculations, I was just wondering if they know for sure...

Cause of death? He was a junkie....
Step 1 Do drugs
Step 2 Get addicted
Step 3 OD
step 4 Die.

Terminal Stupidity perhaps...
 
Yeah he ODed and he had Ganggreen in one of his arms or legs or something, quite sad to see another great rocker die:cry:
 
Originally posted by Zero
They were part of the Grunge movement in the early 90s and I love this band one of my favorites with great songs like, Man in the Box, Angry Chair, Down in a Hole and Would?


Layne Staley-1965-2002 :rip:
:rip:
 
So are there any Alice in Chains fans here? I love them. Man In The Box is an awesome song.
 
Heh, i've only heard 'Man in the Box' and that was because it was Tommy Dreamers music in ECW. Good song though, they are another artist on my ever growing list that look worth checking out, but haven't had the time.
 
Yeah, they're a great band. Some of the albums are a bit spotty, but overall definitely worth owning.

Rooster is probably my favorite AIC song, followed closely by Man In The Box.
 
Christ Sublime you doug this one up from long ago...
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Yeah, they're a great band. Some of the albums are a bit spotty, but overall definitely worth owning.

Rooster is probably my favorite AIC song, followed closely by Man In The Box.

Rooster's good for sure.

Did they also do Rusty Cage which was on Road Rage for PSone?
 
Well I was going to make a new thread about them, but I decided to use the search function instead.
 
Did they also do Rusty Cage which was on Road Rage for PSone?
I'm not sure about this, but I think Soundgarden did this song. I have their A-Sides album, and there is a song called Rusty Cage, and it is, indeed, on Road Rash for the PSone.
 
Back