All about rally. This is one of those downright amazing videos.

  • Thread starter Thread starter HiQQory
  • 14 comments
  • 1,124 views
Messages
328
http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=947
Im about 50% through the video, and absolutely amazed.
s1-005.jpg
 
Wow, fantastic find there. Great footage with a decent soundtrack from the movie "The ROCK".
 
Man, that was soo good it gave me chills, especially the beginning cars.
 
This is the single best video in GTPlanet history.

The Ford jump at 11:35 is downright epic.

Brilliance.
 
thumbs way up. you even earned some rep! 👍
 
Fantastic movie, there is some wonderful footage there 👍 HiQQory
 
I knew you guys would like it, i remembered that rallying was popular in this forum. :)

Its kinda sad that they quitted Group-B, but when you watch videos like this, you really start to understand that the cars really were way too fast for a human-being to completely be in control. Respect.

And the crowds, OMG, last time i went to the WRC rally in finland, there where strict places where we could be and where couldnt be. Those guys are standing in the middle of the ****ing road(!), when those 400+hp beasts come roaring down the road 100+mph.
 
I knew you guys would like it, i remembered that rallying was popular in this forum. :)

Its kinda sad that they quitted Group-B, but when you watch videos like this, you really start to understand that the cars really were way too fast for a human-being to completely be in control. Respect.

And the crowds, OMG, last time i went to the WRC rally in finland, there where strict places where we could be and where couldnt be. Those guys are standing in the middle of the ****ing road(!), when those 400+hp beasts come roaring down the road 100+mph.
My EXACT thoughts! The crowds were mad!
 
Pretty awesome footage there! No wonder there were som many accidents with the people standing so close.

Not a big fan of the captions like : "drama" "sacrifice" "hope" though. They come of as kinda pretentious to me. But on the whole a really nice clip!👍
 
Rolled Toyota driving back into service>ALL.

Also, was that a Galant that was at the start of the stage/no music 'OHHH DEAR' that had Flipped and kept going? HARDCORE.

Now, after seeing it all, that 'Ford' jump at 11:35 is actually a Lancia 037. ;)

Oh yeah, that video is the best video ever, FULLSTOP.
 
Very nice clip. Except for the "drama" part.
 
Now, after seeing it all, that 'Ford' jump at 11:35 is actually a Lancia 037. ;)
.

I wasn't totally sure what it was, but I was in a hurry and the one time I watched the video it looked closest to an RS200. Thanks for da correction though.
 
I wasn't totally sure what it was, but I was in a hurry and the one time I watched the video it looked closest to an RS200. Thanks for da correction though.

It's definitely the 037. I was wondering to what "Ford" you were reffering when I watched the vid.

Such an awesome video. :drool:
 
Really sweet video.
The crowds were insane...
 
Back