ALL CARS 100% UPGRADED SPREADSHEET

• Thread starter JustBecauz
  • 13 comments
JustBecauz
Hey all,

Finished the game level 50.
Bought and tuned each car max so you can see what they max out at.

Check attachments showing screenshots of the spreadsheet.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-08-11-30-47.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-11-30-47.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 44,315
  • Screenshot_2015-11-08-11-30-55.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-11-30-55.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 41,486
Last edited:
The performance balancing reminds me a bit of NFSU. Slower cars actually become faster than supercars when fully tuned. Muscles seem to have highest HP and top speeds, while Porsches and Aventador have fastest acceleration. Best all rounder is probably Aventador.

So when you say tuned.. this means selecting different mixes of parts for the overall fastest car? Because I've noticed when I unlock a new intake and it gives me more Hp It doesn't necessarily make my car faster.

So when you say tuned.. this means selecting different mixes of parts for the overall fastest car? Because I've noticed when I unlock a new intake and it gives me more Hp It doesn't necessarily make my car faster.

Yes this is the highest upgrades possible in the game for every part.

Can someone please re-check their Supra and see if it changed from 9.23 @ 237 qtr mile to 9.26 @ 237?? I didn't change anything and it randomly changed to 9.26 the next time I went into my garage...???????

Aventador. But all the cars are quite similar in terms of performance and is up to you to find out which is the best car for yourself.

Thanks.

Yeah, i already have the GT-R that is the one i really wanted, next up is going to be the aventador then!

Do you mind if I put up a spreadsheet that contains stock stats, max stats (credit to you!), part cost, max cost and decent farm events?

Edit: Considering you were last active Nov 11 I'll do so and give credit.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back