ALL Cars, Chrome Paints And 1000 Tickets Available! SHOP NOW CLOSED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 236 comments
  • 11,637 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 perfect trades with ArnoldStallone 👍
 
Tomorrow...the last one...
 
Another successful trade with GTShadowKing :D
MrViper62 has read my PM but hasn't responded.
 
Another successful trade with GTShadowKing :D
MrViper62 has read my PM but hasn't responded.

Hey bud,

I have both the HSCs - which one are you after? I have some trades booked but I can probably still let you have one sooner than this viper bloke ;)
 
Hey bud,

I have both the HSCs - which one are you after? I have some trades booked but I can probably still let you have one sooner than this viper bloke ;)

The Acura HSC Concept '04.
What do you want for it?
Thanks :)
 
How about the Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95 ?

I won't be able to trade cars for 4 days, got car trades with someone.
Anything else you might want?
 
I've actually seen the HSC I'm looking for a few times in the UCD but I trusted MrViper62 to send me it :(
 
I won't be able to trade cars for 4 days, got car trades with someone.
Anything else you might want?

That's fine - I'm in no rush and, as I said, have some other trades too. Put me down for the 28th (provisionally - I'll have to check dates when I'm back home).

I've actually seen the HSC I'm looking for a few times in the UCD but I trusted MrViper62 to send me it :(

Annoying isn't it? I've been quite fortunate in situations like that - I've bought the car that I need (to ensure that I don't miss out) and I've managed to persuade the other trader to offer a different vehicle instead and to date they've always been prepared to do this. When you are only looking for one car, like you, then you don't have that luxury.
 
Great!
Thanks for the offer, I'll post in this thread if I do manage to get that car :)
 
Last edited:
I have received the HSC Concept '04 from someone just now.
It is with great regret that I add this to the first post:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ok matey, pm me if you ever need to trade
 
Thanks for the offer anyways.
 
I've updated the first post, I'm looking for one last car, can trade right now ;)
 
Looking for one final car guys, take your pick from my garage :)
 
There are now 1045 cars available.
Just one more car and I'll have all the cars in the game!
I will trade ANY car from my garage for the final car that I am looking for :)
 
are you at your ps3 now?
add paulsie99
i have 2
1 fully loaded other 0 mile
 
I can't trade today, just realised.
I definitely have a free slot tomorrow.
I am on my PS3 now.
What car do you want?
 
Mitsubishi
CZ-3 Tarmac ’01 (S)
 
I know have all cars!
I will send my final trader his car tomorrow morning as discussed via PM :D
 
congratulations
outstanding achievment

cant wait to get there soon, may even get my life back
 
The final trade has now been completed with paulsie99.
Thank you to everyone who has successfully traded with me :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You may wish to remind yourself of this thread before you start with the accusations of scamming.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back