ALL Cars, Chrome Paints And 1000 Tickets Available! SHOP NOW CLOSED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 236 comments
  • 11,637 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times do I need to copy and paste this?
The cars in the first post that are blue are cars that I already have offers for.

sorry about that. right above it it says 'im looking for these cars, and these car only' so i got mixed up. i still have a Nissan OPTION STREAM Z that is not listed
 
sorry about that. right above it it says 'im looking for these cars, and these car only' so i got mixed up. i still have a Nissan OPTION STREAM Z that is not listed

That's alright.
I'm not looking for that, although I don't have it, it is quite cheap :)
 
Can I send the Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 today instead of tomorrow?

That's fine, I'll send my cars on the days I need to, you can send the cars early if you want :)
 
Congratulations for finding the Acura HSC mate:)
Now I'm just going to step back and :banghead:
 
Just had some successful rounds of trading with Counter_Z23 :)
 
Very pleased to have traded with you.

I got some matte dark green by the way.

I'm not really interested in paint, apart from Chrome which I use to paint some cars :)
 
I'm not really interested in paint, apart from Chrome which I use to paint some cars :)

No, I meant I got some matte dark green today off some other guy.

Remember you said you had it? But then for some reason you said you didn't have any so I had to just get matte blacks off you instead.
 
No, I meant I got some matte dark green today off some other guy.

Remember you said you had it? But then for some reason you said you didn't have any so I had to just get matte blacks off you instead.

Yeah, sorry about that.
I thought I had it, but turned out that I didn't.
Glad to hear that anyway :)
I've only ever used Matte Pink to paint my fully tuned Honda Odyssey :D
 
I've sent the car to MrViper62, some PMs on PSN and GTPlanet and still no response.
His log says he's received he car.
I've never been scammed before...
 
I've sent the car to MrViper62, some PMs on PSN and GTPlanet and still no response.
His log says he's received he car.
I've never been scammed before...

You should report him.
 
All trades with GTShadowKing have so far been successful.
Still no response from MrViper62 despite him still logging on to PSN.
 
Just had a PM from MrViper62 :D
His disc is scratched so he needs to buy another one.
I'll get my car this week :)
 
Just finished trading with GTShadownKing.
Very successful trading :D
 
Thanks for the trades mate:D Maybe soon I will have as much cars as you...
 
I really don't find myself with patience to collect them and check the diferent versions...It's just too boring:grumpy:
MX-5:yuck:
Skyline:yuck:
RX-7:yuck:
3000GT:yuck:
silvia:yuck:
one of each was enough...
 
I really don't find myself with patience to collect them and check the diferent versions...It's just too boring:grumpy:
MX-5:yuck:
Skyline:yuck:
RX-7:yuck:
3000GT:yuck:
silvia:yuck:
one of each was enough...

You'll get there in the end :D
I managed to do it, and so can you!
They're dirt cheap too.
 
You'll get there in the end :D
I managed to do it, and so can you!
They're dirt cheap too.
Yes I hope so:)
In GT4 it was fun to collect them, no need to grind for money, not that many Mazda MX-5 and RX-7...No need to race for UCD change...good days bro.
Now when I look at the car list:
1st :indiff:
2nd :nervous:
3rd :crazy:
4th :ouch:
5th :scared:
6th 💡
7th (and finally) :banghead:
 
Just had a first successful trade with ArnoldStallone .
Looks like the next trades will be successful too :D
 
I saw your schedule and I'm the last one:)
It would be very cool that I would give you the last car:D
 
Starting to lose hope in MrViper62...
 
Starting to lose hope in MrViper62...
He still didn't give you the car? Oh...:(
I'm now going (because I still haven't forgotten) and you should going to do this too:
:banghead:
 
He still didn't give you the car? Oh...:(
I'm now going (because I still haven't forgotten) and you should going to do this too:
:banghead:

I've sent him a PM on GTPlanet, come on, don't let me down...
 
9 days waiting is a record mate...if it was another guy it would start a thread saying "WATCH OUT SCAMMER BLA BLA BLA"
You are very patient:) Hope you get this situation resolved
 
MrViper62 is yet to read my PM...
:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back