ALL Cars, Chrome Paints And 1000 Tickets Available! SHOP NOW CLOSED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 236 comments
  • 11,637 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the Acura HSC that you need?
 
I have the Lister. I'd be happy to trade for either of the BMW RC's. The F1 or V12 that is.
 
I think you need to put a key saying:

Blue = Already pending trade
 
I have the Lister. I'd be happy to trade for either of the BMW RC's. The F1 or V12 that is.

How many times do I need to copy and paste this?
The cars in the first post that are blue are cars that I already have offers for.
 
Acura HSC incoming...
 
Guess what...that guy from the other thread sent me the Honda HSC!!! Everybody has that!!! I'm :mad:
 
I can´t say scammed because he sent a car...but I'm very :mad:
 
People can't read these days:yuck::crazy::drool:
:banghead:
 
:lol: He's angry *slowly walks away :scared:*
 
Just finished off my two weeks of very successful trading with Duman079 :D
 
Ill trade my HSC Concept '04 for your IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98. I can trade as soon as possible so PM me the date and add my PSN. MrViper62
 
Ill trade my HSC Concept '04 for your IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98. I can trade as soon as possible so PM me the date and add my PSN. MrViper62

Are you sure it's the ACURA HSC?
 
Yes im positive. Ive had it for a long time, NO MILES ON IT
 
how about the IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98?
 
i have a Nissan OPTION STREAM Z '04 (1,663.7 mile), Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01 (0 miles), and Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99 (0 miles)
i am looking for a Peugeot 908 Race Car Team Total '10
 
Last edited:
i have a Nissan OPTION STREAM Z '04, Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01, and Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
i am looking for a Peugeot 908 Race Car Team Total '10

How many times do I need to copy and paste this?
The cars in the first post that are blue are cars that I already have offers for.
 
Yes weve got a deal. ill add you tonight and we trade on the 11th?
 
Maybe write TRADE PENDING next to those cars?
 
First post has been updated.
Very important update.
 
Can I send the Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 today instead of tomorrow?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back