All coloured X1's available WANTED: 0 mile X1's + Others - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
897
England
In a hen house
Now accepting offers for any decent cars, 0 miles preferred. I have all Furai's & FGT's , so please don't offer me them.

Priority goes to 0 mile X1's I don't have.

0 mile X1's I have:

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, S.Vettle & Carbon.

0 mile X1 I need:

#12

Wanted:

??
??

-----------------------------------

I can offer in return one of the following coloured X1's:

SLOT 1:
#1 White **
#4 Gunmetal Gray **
#5 Gloss Black **
#9 Satin Blue **
#10 Light Blue **
#11 Light Purple/Violet **
#12 Royal Blue
#15 Cranberry **
#14 Pink **
#16 Red **
#18 Yellow **
#19 Copper **
#20 Dark Green **
S.Vettle **

SLOT 2:
#1 White
#2 Silver (Beige) **
#3 Light Gray/Gray **
#6 Matte Black **
#7 Midnight Blue
#8 Glossy Blue **
#9 Satin Blue
#10 Light Blue
#11 Light Purple/Violet
#13 Dark Purple **
#14 Pink
#16 Red
#17 Neon Orange **
#19 Copper **
#20 Dark Green
S.Vettle **
Carbon **

** Denotes 0 miles.

-----------------------------------

State miles/ stock etc were applicable please. Mention when you can trade too.

I also ask you send first :)

Don't PM me until we have a deal.

*Please note when trade is complete you will be deleted from my friends list, no offence.

Trade Schedule - Reset 00:00 GMT
 
Last edited:
I have a 0 mile Furai in GT White, but I could throw in a paint chip of your choice.
 
Please read my first post again.

I have white!!
 
Wow, I totally overlooked that. I need to get my eyes checked haha. Sorry about that.
 
I have a Furai in Gran Turismo Red if your interested?
 
sorry mate 103 miles (basicly nothing lol)
 
i have to say that the gran turismo red is one of the best colors for the furai, in my opinion anyway lol
 
I have one I can trade. I don't remember the color or mileage but u could message me on my PSN: smoothboarder540. I'll make sure to let you know.
 
I've got every color, most with zero miles.

Original grey with red wing, no color identified (never touched)
Gran Turismo Black (26 miles)
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic (never touched)
Gran Turismo Champagne Gold (never touched)
Gran Turismo Green Metallic (20 miles)
Gran Turismo Gun Metal (113 miles)
Gran Turismo Red Metallic (never touched)
Gran Turismo Silver (never touched)
Gran Turismo White (never touched)
Gran Turismo Yellow (never touched)

Gun Metal is the only one you don't have that I can trade right now, but I've got nothing booked for tomorrow that I can't work around. If you want Gun Metal, I can trade now.
 
I've got every color, most with zero miles.

Original grey with red wing, no color identified (never touched)
Gran Turismo Black (26 miles)
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic (never touched)
Gran Turismo Champagne Gold (never touched)
Gran Turismo Green Metallic (20 miles)
Gran Turismo Gun Metal (113 miles)
Gran Turismo Red Metallic (never touched)
Gran Turismo Silver (never touched)
Gran Turismo White (never touched)
Gran Turismo Yellow (never touched)

Gun Metal is the only one you don't have that I can trade right now, but I've got nothing booked for tomorrow that I can't work around. If you want Gun Metal, I can trade now.

you're missing one color sir.. white pearl..
 
I can trade a Gran Turismo Champagne gold Furai with you. It's got 26 miles and I'm able to trade now.
 
I've got every color, most with zero miles.

Original grey with red wing, no color identified (never touched)
Gran Turismo Black (26 miles)
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic (never touched)
Gran Turismo Champagne Gold (never touched)
Gran Turismo Green Metallic (20 miles)
Gran Turismo Gun Metal (113 miles)
Gran Turismo Red Metallic (never touched)
Gran Turismo Silver (never touched)
Gran Turismo White (never touched)
Gran Turismo Yellow (never touched)

Gun Metal is the only one you don't have that I can trade right now, but I've got nothing booked for tomorrow that I can't work around. If you want Gun Metal, I can trade now.

I didn't realize there was so many colours.

If you want to set up a trade for tomorrow that's cool. I will be able to offer more coloured X1's too
 
Gran Turismo Blue Metalic 380 miles
 
Sorry sir, I sent a PM. A habit. anyway sir I have these colors of the furai, all 0.0 miles, untouched, just want to trade for your cranberry x1 oand gloss black sir.. thanks..

black/dark gray with red wings
black
champagne gold
blue
red
yellow
white
white pearl
green metallic
gun metal gray
silver
 
Sorry sir, I sent a PM. A habit. anyway sir I have these colors of the furai, all 0.0 miles, untouched, just want to trade for your cranberry x1 oand gloss black sir.. thanks..

black/dark gray with red wings
black
champagne gold
blue
red
yellow
white
white pearl
green metallic
gun metal gray
silver

PM replied.
 
Have got black, blue, yellow and grey with red wings furais. All 0 miles except for the grey which has about 200 miles on it I believe. Looking for the cranberry x1 - is it 0 miles?
 
If you do want my Champagne gold furai I'll take any x2010 on whatever day. Thanks.
 
Have got black, blue, yellow and grey with red wings furais. All 0 miles except for the grey which has about 200 miles on it I believe. Looking for the cranberry x1 - is it 0 miles?

The Cranberry has 659 miles.

I might be able to offer more colours tomorrow which have zero miles.
 
i know u have white but i have a white pearl version o miles but tuned if your interested let me know
 
alright.. I would take the cranberry anyway if you want any of my Furais. If you come across a Dark Purple X1, I'd be up to trade for that too.
 
i know u have white but i have a white pearl version o miles but tuned if your interested let me know

White Pearl is not tickling me at the moment bud, sorry.
 
alright.. I would take the cranberry anyway if you want any of my Furais. If you come across a Dark Purple X1, I'd be up to trade for that too.

If my pending trade go's through shortly (#8 Glossy Blue), then I will be able do to the Dark Purple tomorrow. She has 0 miles.

I'll let you know if you like?
 
oh that would be swell. I'd love a 0 mile dark purple, let me know which Furai you want. Black 0 miles looks really BA in my opinion
 
Got one, but it has done 290 km. Don't know how many miles that is. Around 180 I think.
It's also silver so I don't know if you can do anything with it. Anyway, I'm also willing to trade it in for a Stratos?
 
oh that would be swell. I'd love a 0 mile dark purple, let me know which Furai you want. Black 0 miles looks really BA in my opinion

I will let you know tomorrow, for sure.

Got one, but it has done 290 km. Don't know how many miles that is. Around 180 I think.
It's also silver so I don't know if you can do anything with it. Anyway, I'm also willing to trade it in for a Stratos?

Sorry fella, got Silver. I don't think that can be painted either.
 
|I've got a gran turismo green furai with 360'ish km's on her.

looking for Gunmetal Grey x1.
 
gunmetal gray 0.0 miles for gunmetal gray x1?
 
or champange gold 107 km ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back