All coloured X1's available WANTED: 0 mile X1's + Others - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Furai in Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray with 62 km/39 miles. Will trade for a Royal Blue X1.
 
I have a Gran Turismo Black 0 mods, 0 miles......never even got in it to see how it sounds when you start it......
 
oh that would be swell. I'd love a 0 mile dark purple, let me know which Furai you want. Black 0 miles looks really BA in my opinion

PM sent.

First post updated.

All coloured X2010's now available.
 
I got a Gran Turismo White Furai 298km and a Gran Turismo Blue Metallic Furai 234km.

Ready for trade right now..
 
I got a Gran Turismo White Furai 298km and a Gran Turismo Blue Metallic Furai 234km.

Ready for trade right now..

The blue sound interesting.

Can fit you in on the 18th if you choose a colour from slot 1.
 
I've got Mazda Furai Concept '08 in Gran Turismo Champagne Gold, 0 miles untouched. Can trade tomorrow or tuesday after 7pm EST.
 
Champagne Gold is not top of list at the moment mate.

Thanks for the offer, I will keep it in mind.
 
I have an untouched 0 miles green metallic furai that I will trade for the orange x2010.
 
Green metallic sounds good.

If it's Neon orange you want I can fit you in on the 19th. Or pick a colour from slot 1 for tomorrows night's reset (18th).
 
Green metallic sounds good.

If it's Neon orange you want I can fit you in on the 19th. Or pick a colour from slot 1 for tomorrows night's reset (18th).

Yeah its the neon orange one, so sign me up for the 19th then.
 
yo foghorn, i have champagne gold furai concept '08, with 0.0 miles.
re- add me on PSN;
iKONG-x
and message me on here bro
 
The blue sound interesting.

Can fit you in on the 18th if you choose a colour from slot 1.

The gun metal sounds interesting, will send you the Furai ehn I come home today 👍

Whats your PSN-id?
 
i got the dark gray with partially red wing up for a trade.
it has 400 km with engine overhaul.
 
i got the dark gray with partially red wing up for a trade.
it has 400 km with engine overhaul.

Already have one mate, cheers.

There's a slot free for tonight's reset, if anyone is interested.
 
I have the gran turismo red fuirai 0.0km
 
Furai Concept '08 / Gran Turismo Champagne Gold (2 Mods & 17,5 km)
FormulaGT / Orange (don't ask me how much miles, it's in the used store in one of my older savegames)

Looking for 1.) matte black & 2.) gun metal X1.
 
Furai Concept '08 / Gran Turismo Champagne Gold (2 Mods & 17,5 km)
FormulaGT / Orange (don't ask me how much miles, it's in the used store in one of my older savegames)

Looking for 1.) matte black & 2.) gun metal X1.

I can fit you in on the 19th (Gunmetal) for your Orange FGT.

Any good?
 
Interested in 2 lvl 24 car tickets for carbon x1?

Hope for your reply.
 
I can fit you in on the 19th (Gunmetal) for your Orange FGT.

Any good?

Yea the time is good for me. How much miles have both? My priority is the Matte Black one, bc the thing is harder to get. Don't matter if i have to wait one day longer. :)
 
Yea the time is good for me. How much miles have both? My priority is the Matte Black one, bc the thing is harder to get. Don't matter if i have to wait one day longer. :)

Gunmetal 1,274 miles for the 19th OR Matte Black 0 miles for the 20th

You choose :)
 
Gunmetal 1,274 miles for the 19th OR Matte Black 0 miles for the 20th

You choose :)

I take the Black one. :)

Your PSN? I send you the FGT on 19th or 20th morning (GMT).
 
I have a Cream Furai with 439.5 miles and ill also throw in 2 chrome paint chips
 
add me on psn if your interested Josh_CFC_1888 and if you are ill send furai cream/champagne or black your choice and as i said ill throw in 2 chromes
 
add me on psn if your interested Josh_CFC_1888 and if you are ill send furai cream/champagne or black your choice and as i said ill throw in 2 chromes

Got Champagne & Black in the works fella, sorry.
 
i have Satin Blue (#9), Cranberry (#15),Yellow (#18) and Dark Green (#20) all 0 miles, trade for your x1's 0 miles??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back