All hail GT4!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 34 comments
  • 1,648 views
flynn
great thread...I was/am amazed how many people pick apart GT4 on this board. This is very refreshing. good job 👍 👍
thnx flynn. yeah there was getting to be too much negativity on the board. I needed to know that not eeryone thought there should be a recall on the game :)
 
1) Doing laps on the Nürb with a stock BMW ( any BMW will do )with some N2's on it ( with the DFP and all assists off + MT )

2) I try to make it as realistic as possible for myself. As in not touching the AI cars when overtaking, not hitting walls and stuff. When I crash or hit a car pretty nasty, I retire from the race. I find it much more satsfying when you win a race like that.
 
ving
thnx flynn. yeah there was getting to be too much negativity on the board. I needed to know that not eeryone thought there should be a recall on the game :)

People will always pick faults in things - even if it's perfect. Then it comes down to one preson's interpretation of perfect... Can't please all of the people of the time... :)
 
Kay-tek
2) I try to make it as realistic as possible for myself. As in not touching the AI cars when overtaking, not hitting walls and stuff. When I crash or hit a car pretty nasty, I retire from the race. I find it much more satsfying when you win a race like that.

im usually a clean driver, but i'd have paint missing from the sides of my cars because i cut VERY close into corners at times

also my lexus would have a huge dent, i took revenge on a yellow IS200 for ramming me on the starting grid, and ended up sending my car off the track and every car being involved in the crash :dunce:
 
1. Not just the number of tracks, but the variety of tracks. There are around 10-12 beginner tracks (by my definition) which are a lot of fun to do with a low-powered car every once in awhile, about 10 more intermediate-ish tracks, and around 15 absolute punishers, basically all the full-length real tracks as well as some of the high-end original tracks, and the rally tracks are all incredibly brutal with the new rally physics.

2. A-spec points. Now, there are a few glitches and miscalculations, such as the Dodge Ram or the near impossible 20 point races, or the incredibly easy hundred pointers, but for the most part, the A-spec system is accurate. And it makes the game much more challenging. This is especially good for those that want a challenge but don't get any fun out of running licenses and time trials and stuff where you're all by yourself. Even if the AI is poor, it's nice to have some stronger cars to go after.
 
Back