All honda tunes post here ** DRAG **

• Thread starter xDeMo--
  • 24 comments
xDeMo--
Post all your honda drag tunes here or trade them off race see who is better

& if you have a better tune than me either we can make a trade for paint or what ever

No one will give their tunes public, that is because averyone drag racing in gt5 wants to be the "street king". Since you going just straight, the tune is even more crucial. I recomend you to play on the "Honda only drag servers" and then speak to some people that can guide you.

No one will give their tunes public, that is because averyone drag racing in gt5 wants to be the "street king". Since you going just straight, the tune is even more crucial. I recomend you to play on the "Honda only drag servers" and then speak to some people that can guide you.

This. It goes for all drag racing. My acr has only been beat like three times and I'm now working on a z06. I would never give out my tunes, to much time and research into it.

This. It goes for all drag racing. My acr has only been beat like three times and I'm now working on a z06. I would never give out my tunes, to much time and research into it.
Yes, I can give them tips, but not the exact numbers on gear ratio etc, etc. If everybody would have the same setup it would be no competition. Generaly speaking, it all bout the right balance between acceleration and top speed, and that is the tricky thing. Some people like very short frist gears to the jump off the line, and then little bit longer gears untill top end. Some people like long first gears, and the other gears shorter.

Very true but people can trade it & w.e so they can be like i got the fastest hatch lets race & blah blah blah & the can do what ever

ill give you that 4th lost & we can race vette's

ill give you that 4th lost & we can race vette's

You two can have your ACR's, I'll whip you both with an older Viper. :mischievous: I'll be at SSR7 if you want to run me.

As for withholding the tuning secrets, I'm the opposite to you guys as I WILL help others out. I only certain people who are seriously struggling to get their cars up to pace to get them up to speed with most of the others. My only request to those people who I have already helped is to help spread the word about GME via their entry and exit messages which gives me exposure to the greater world out there, not just here on GTP. 👍 It's working already for me as I've had a few people come to me after decimating their cars on the strip asking for help or by getting whipped by my customers and seeing that a GME tuned car whipped their butt and coming around. :D

You two can have your ACR's, I'll whip you both with an older Viper. :mischievous: I'll be at SSR7 if you want to run me.

As for withholding the tuning secrets, I'm the opposite to you guys as I WILL help others out. I only certain people who are seriously struggling to get their cars up to pace to get them up to speed with most of the others. My only request to those people who I have already helped is to help spread the word about GME via their entry and exit messages which gives me exposure to the greater world out there, not just here on GTP. 👍 It's working already for me as I've had a few people come to me after decimating their cars on the strip asking for help or by getting whipped by my customers and seeing that a GME tuned car whipped their butt and coming around. :D

I'll tell you right now that old viper is fast. So much more torque.

ill win trust

haha me either. just how it works i guess, wed have to get the room #.

the gtsr concept doesnt have that high of top speed i dont think though :S

Epic frist post for a 2 year old thread = dumb blank.

I guess now we know why he became a member in the first place, wrong thread though unless he couldn't figure out how to get the gears posted on kings thread...

Back