All J-Lo!!

Originally posted by AltF8

I wouldn't.

What your hormone-laden minds don't look at is the fact that everyone and their brother has probably done her. She's probably had more diseases than most lab rats.

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by PoeticSoul952
So basically what your saying you wouldn't jump into bed with and you wouldn't even go out on date with her if you could.
Nope, not on your life. She's got nothing I want - not her looks, personality, or performance.
:yuck:
And besides, judging from the internet pictures, she shaves - and I mean like bald. The mark of a true skank.

Originally posted by neon_duke
The mark of a true skank.

Not always.

It's usually done for cleanliness. Can't believe I'm the one saying this...but, that's usually what it's done for.

Besides, my wife does, and she's not a skank. :)

Originally posted by AltF8

I wouldn't.

What your hormone-laden minds don't look at is the fact that everyone and their brother has probably done her. She's probably had more diseases than most lab rats.

Even if you could ever have the 'opportunity' to sleep with her, she'd probably strip down and be hideously ugly in...certain places.

Cameras have an interesting way of altering your perception.

Just my opinion, of course. Besides, I'm married. So even if she came to me an offered, I'd tell her to buzz off.

:cheers: :)

Ehhhhh, all you guys who don't like her can just go away. I me and RVD are the a couple of the only guyz here that do like her. Well for us here comes another pic.

Attachments

• jl090.jpg
    jl090.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 175
Ehhhhh, all you guys who don't like her can just go away. I guess me and RVD are the a couple of the only guyz here that do like her. Well for us here comes another pic.

Attachments

• j-lo nice legs.gif
    j-lo nice legs.gif
    23.8 KB · Views: 180
Originally posted by neon_duke
I have no idea what you guys see in her. She can't sing to save her soul from eternal damnation, she can barely act, and while she does have a fairly nice caboose, the rest of her ain't much - and NONE of it is enough to make up for the fact that she is such a b!tch on stilts most of the time. I don't get it.

Further, she can sing. ( but, she ain't Mariah) She's pretty. And as for being a "b**** on stilts"... if people, strangers, even strangers who adore you, were in your face every time you went out of your home, you might get a bit pissy too. I KNOW I would.
Fame and Fortune has it's major drawbacks.
Anonimity and Fortune...That's the ticket for this boy. :D

Originally posted by Gil

Further, she can sing. ( but, she ain't Mariah) She's pretty. And as for being a "b**** on stilts"... if people, strangers, even strangers who adore you, were in your face every time you went out of your home, you might get a bit pissy too. I KNOW I would.
Fame and Fortune has it's major drawbacks.
Anonimity and Fortune...That's the ticket for this boy. :D

Good point. Even though I'm not the one who said anything about her being a "b**** on stilts".

Originally posted by Dudebusta
what would you guys do if you found ou t she had balls? :odd:
Post #2 and #5, pretty much prove that to be a non-issue...
Unless you mean soccer,
or
in a jar on the mantle in formaldehyde.

Back