All lobbies host only

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChilledMatt
  • 6 comments
  • 614 views
Messages
49
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Trying to do some races in lobbies. Every available lobby is host only and unjoinable. Is this the same for everyone?
 
There is indeed a lot of empty lobbies but there are some with 6+ people and i can join them just fine, weird.
 
I have the same issues it seems most of the lobbies in this game are dead and only a few are enjoyable. the issue is sport mode people just do theses races then hosting their own lobbies. Even Free Mode lobbies are bad, 49.4% are drift lobbies and 49.5% are Lets pretend to be police officers in a racing game, and the final 1% are usually track days full of tomahawks.

I have even noticed that there are less people running leagues on GT planet in the racing section.
 
I have the same issues it seems most of the lobbies in this game are dead and only a few are enjoyable. the issue is sport mode people just do theses races then hosting their own lobbies. Even Free Mode lobbies are bad, 49.4% are drift lobbies and 49.5% are Lets pretend to be police officers in a racing game, and the final 1% are usually track days full of tomahawks.

I have even noticed that there are less people running leagues on GT planet in the racing section.

I usually either find or host good lobbies. I think the current problem is another technical issue.
 
Yeah I had this issue a few days ago. A lobby I was in with 8 or 9 racers were all kicked out immediately after finishing a race. I went back to look for the same lobby and it only had the host still listed. When I tried to join it rejected me and said I wasn't able to join. I figured this just meant the room was actually not there anymore and the list had not updated or recognized that. Sounds like a similar situation
 
Back