All my GT5 videos /latest: SLS - SSR5, F430 - Suzuka Rain, Pit Stop, Data Logger/

• Thread starter tekken90
  • 1,765 comments
Well ok,but Amar writes that he feels the sounds have improved listening on the same 5.1 sound setup at home where he also played Prologue...
What i meant with my first post whas that the sound experience is different when hearing it at home on your 5.1 setup,than listening to a video from youtube(not dolbydigital!!)...ok,the sound may have the same pitch,but if it come across better than Prologue (as Amar states) i have no reason to disbelieve him... 👍

But i guess we hear this ourselves next week ..... :)

Ciao.

spy.

You seem to be believing more to what Amar said than your own ears. Very loyal statement, I am not convinced that he could appreciate that though. :sly:

It's like: no, you are wrong. Also if he is listening in 5.1, the SOUND, is the same. Just check other videos of GT5P and you will understand. There is one in the other page.

From the Tekken video, F430 in GT5 is the same as the Prologue one. No discussions. :guilty:

Dead wrong. Listening to the game in 5.1 is far different than listening to a Youtube video with stereo audio on a 5.1 system.

It's about equivalent to watching a SD youtube video of GT5 and saying that GT5's graphics suck because of how terrible the video quality is.

The sound in that video isn't very good, it's to throaty.

Anyway what I'm saying is only opinion, but I have seen the f430 on about 5 different occasions and the sound it makes at HIGH (not low that's actually quite nice) is almost, er well painful. It's very harsh to say the least.

Nice touches by PD on the rain; the rain streaks in relation to which direction you are turning. Going straight, the rain streaks straight back. Turn left, the rain streaks to the right, and then to the left when turning right.

Nice.

Dead wrong. Listening to the game in 5.1 is far different than listening to a Youtube video with stereo audio on a 5.1 system.

It's about equivalent to watching a SD youtube video of GT5 and saying that GT5's graphics suck because of how terrible the video quality is.

Hey, ok. You will see it for your own that THEY ARE THE SAME.

This nonsence is appearing for about 1000th time. When you are listening old woman saying few words, you can clearly hear about what she is talking, that her voice is husky and at the end of the speech she clicks with her tongue. No matter if you hear it from monitor speakers on youtube or bluray and high end 5.1 set.

This is the same, the sound of that Ferrari is crippled again.

Thanks for the new batch of video's Tekken. 👍

Those onboard animations during the NASCAR pitstop, where they automated or are you using headtracking? Amar read in the in-game manual that headtracking is disabled in races with pitstops enabled.
You can do this with analog :)
Tekken, why don't you use the analog sticks? It would help your driving a whole lot! Especially in the wet.
The tap-tap button style you use will make your car unstable and slow.

Even just the left stick for steering. I also use the right stick for throttle/brakes as well. Pushing forward and back

\\----

Nice , telemetry makes it way back.
Looks like you can load another ghost lap to compare. Time trial leaderboards just got more interesting
I'm using it, but.... must practice :D
Dude, were you listening to your own custom soundtrack in this video, or is that song (The Sails of Charon) coming from the game?

Ingame :-)

This nonsence is appearing for about 1000th time. When you are listening old woman saying few words, you can clearly hear about what she is talking, that her voice is husky and at the end of the speech she clicks with her tongue. No matter if you hear it from monitor speakers on youtube or bluray and high end 5.1 set.

This is the same, the sound of that Ferrari is crippled again.

Its not nonsence its just a different opinion...Or maybe we just have different ears??... :sly:

Lets leave this as it is,obviously we don't agree on this and thats fine.. 👍

As i said before,we shall hear it with our own ears soon... :)

spy.

In the video, he's only stick-shifting. Paddle shifting animation in GT5 is very conspicuous and distinct.

no,what I meant was - if there are ferrari f430 in real life with stick and paddle shifters in one car? because I saw one with stick,but no sign of paddle shifter.

Denur
Thanks for the new batch of video's Tekken.

Those onboard animations during the NASCAR pitstop, where they automated or are you using headtracking? Amar read in the in-game manual that headtracking is disabled in races with pitstops enabled.
You can do this with analog :)
So it was you doing the looking around, during the pitstop? That makes it very strange that head tracking is to be disabled during races with pitstops. Unless pitstops by other racers are also visible (this is not the case in older GT games), that would make things a lot more complicated.

SSR5 at night looks amazing, but looks like PD took out some of the signboards and landmarks I'm accustomed to in GT3 and make it look more like public roads than a converted race course. I just wish R11 was in it too. That would be epic.

P1080070.jpg

Now that's funny cause somehow PD forgot to include it! But they have an article about it in the book, haha wtf :crazy:

That Data Logger video is awesome! But the uhh... acceleration line wasn't too smooth, do you use X for the gas or something? You seemed to be tapping away at it like crazy.

Hey tekken can you turn the wipers off while it is raining?

Man the pit stops look fantastic!! the only thing that sucks is about the pseye. I wonder if you can turn it off before pit and see the animation and then turn it back off after the pit.

Typical NASCAR pit stop can be done in 12-13 seconds. These guys didn't seem that fast.

Seen a documentary about NASCAR pit teams, they are instructed to take approx. 0.9 seconds per bolt, any faster and the error margin is greater any slower and they are too slow!

One thing that stood out about the pitstop is at the end, they looked like they were just standing there, where as most pitcrews will raise their arms to indicate work is done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilJ5qxhBbaI

Also no sign of the NASCAR officials who police the pitstops.

Back