All my Mazda's just turned into Right hand drive cars... Help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ziatriguy
  • 15 comments
  • 9,133 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
United States
United States
Im new to GT. I played with the Mazda Roadster yesterday and it was left hand drive. Today its left hand drive and I cant figure out how to switch it back. Any help?
 
????
 
Im new to GT. I played with the Mazda Roadster yesterday and it was left hand drive. Today its left hand drive and I cant figure out how to switch it back. Any help?

ermmm......

giphy.gif
 
The title is different to the OP or is the OP different to the title?
 
It couldn't be left hand drive. The Roadster in this game is RHD only.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VXR
Sorry mate, they are wrong side only, can't switch between sides.
 
Crikey!! Somebody tweet this to Kaz.... IMMEDIATELY!!!! :lol:
 
Im new to GT. I played with the Mazda Roadster yesterday and it was left hand drive. Today its left hand drive and I cant figure out how to switch it back. Any help?
If yesterday it was left hand drive, and today it's left hand drive, then nothing's changed? :confused:
 
GTP, goldmine of idiocy. As with every GT release.
 
Maybe you had your TV turned upside down?!
 
Someones misplaced the gears in mine and they are manual only :banghead:
 
Im new to GT. I played with the Mazda Roadster yesterday and it was left hand drive. Today its left hand drive and I cant figure out how to switch it back. Any help?
Cars in GT have the steering wheel on the side that it is and it cannot be changed. Mazda, being Japanese, will have the wheel on the right hand side. BMW, being German, will have the steering wheel on the left hand side.

The wheel on your Mazda did not change sides as it is impossible for it to do so.

Locking this now before we get any more idiotic replies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back