All-New GTPlanet User Gallery!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 68 comments
GT, automotive, and forum-related images are preferred, but other pictures are fine.

GT, automotive, and forum-related images are preferred, but other pictures are fine.

Awsome, and I noticed that these uploads aren't linked to the forums attachements, so we essentially have 20mb of space on gtp. (for non premuim users anyways)

Well, yes, but I'm very close to phasing out image attachments for posts. With the prevalence and ease of use of ImageShack, I'd much rather outsource casual forum post images to them so I don't have to deal with the random, unsorted and uncategorized images. We've accumulated several gigabytes of attachments alone, which are a technically and financially expensive liability that brings very little long-term benefit to the site.

LMAO. Also you've posted in the wrong forum. This is an announcement, there is a whole GT4 forum just down the page on the main index forum page.

Mmm... Yum-yum. Finally, I'll be able not only to upload my pictures, but also see them, access them, sort them, get them rated, and add text. Just checked it out, it seems very smooth and easy to use...

Is it possible to add category for GT1 and GT2 in "Gran Turismo Series" ?
Yes, it is, I just don't have any images for those two games. If you have some you want to share, you can try to upload them to the main galleries that I have just created. My test account currently isn't showing that option, so yours probably won't, either. Nevertheless, you can upload your own GT1 and GT2 images into albums of your own personal gallery and I'll move them over to the appropriate spot. :)

Yes, it is, I just don't have any images for those two games. If you have some you want to share, you can try to upload them to the main galleries that I have just created. My test account currently isn't showing that option, so yours probably won't, either. Nevertheless, you can upload your own GT1 and GT2 images into albums of your own personal gallery and I'll move them over to the appropriate spot. :)
Ok :).

I also need to update you on that - when you upload images, you should now have the option to put them in the GT2 and GT1 Screenshots galleries. Just select them for each photo you have uploaded. I will then need to approve them before they are posted to the public gallery, but it should help us quickly build up a nice collection of images from the two games. :) Everyone is welcome to contribute to this little project.

I also need to update you on that - when you upload images, you should now have the option to put them in the GT2 and GT1 Screenshots galleries. Just select them for each photo you have uploaded. I will then need to approve them before they are posted to the public gallery, but it should help us quickly build up a nice collection of images from the two games. :) Everyone is welcome to contribute to this little project.
Ok, thanks :).

This is great. I am going to Petit LeMans and was planning to take a ton of pics. Now I have a way to quickly and easily share them.

Once again, great job, Jordan! 👍

This can't be right can it?

It seemed to be working fine yesterday when first saw it but has been like this all day today. I suppose its another OS9/Explorer 5 quirk :guilty:

I have some thing to ask, when I upload a picture is it part of my allowed
file space on GTP or is it in a different part of the site?

Your upload limit on the gallery is independent of your attachment upload limit on the forums.

You can upload pictures and anyone can view them, that is correct.

1004161hx5.jpg

Back