All-New GTPlanet User Gallery!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 68 comments
I just used this for my first time and aside from the previously mentioned bugs it seems to work fine. Most of the bugs seem to be from a viewing standpoint, but you can get around that by simply pasting a link, as I did in my sig.

I managed to get 181 pictures in my first album and ran out of pictures before I did space. I give this 👍 👍.

Once again another great addition to the site.

This just proves once again that GTP and Jordan rock!!!

how do i comment someone's pic?:confused:

Jordan
Nevertheless, you can upload your own GT1 and GT2 images into albums of your own personal gallery and I'll move them over to the appropriate spot.

oh, i put them in the gt1 section, and it said they will appear when the admin approves, is that okay?

You can't comment on photos because that feature is disabled. You did upload the GT1 images correctly, though, and I've just approved them all. Thanks for the contribution! :)

You can't comment on photos because that feature is disabled. You did upload the GT1 images correctly, though, and I've just approved them all. Thanks for the contribution! :)

no problem:tup::)

edit: i did a couple more of nsx type s

I am logged into the forum, and I even clicked "Remember Me", but I still can't do anything on the gallery. It still says login at the top. If I click on Login, I am taken to the index page of the forums, and the little yellow box says I am logged in already.

i'm getting the same problem at Accel with FF, the main reason i switched back to IE:(

edit: i tried to login to the guides with IE and it took me to the forums page

Well, I'm not having any of those problems, and I there hasn't been any other problems like that reported (although I'm sure everyone will come out of the woodwork as soon as I post this). Try checking your cookie settings or "privacy software" to make sure that you are accepting most cookies.

Jordan
although I'm sure everyone will come out of the woodwork as soon as I post this

Ok here is one for you, I wanted to put some pictures in the gallery but when
I tried to start my own album I couldn't the link to click on. Did I miss something?

The links should be large gray buttons, virtually in the center of the page. If you can't see them, it's probably because the Gallery can't see your GTP forum cookie. I just tried with both IE 7 and FF2 and didn't have any problems. Whatever browser you are using, try lowering your cookie security settings to see if that helps. If not, try logging out of the forum, clear your cookies, then log back in and try it again.

Back