Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

All The Easter Eggs in Gran Turismo 7

Throughout the history of the Gran Turismo franchise, there have been a few notorious instances of “Easter eggs”, or hidden surprises, tucked away in the game’s environments. Gran Turismo 7 builds on that tradition, perhaps more than any of its predecessors...

Last edited:
Ralph Wiggum Easter GIF

Why cows? 60% of all mammals are livestock, 36% are humans (who are also reported to be abducted in large numbers) and only 4% are wild animals. It's a matter of probability. Not to mention that if a deer goes missing no one would know but a rancher accounts for every single cow they own.

Are all the easter eggs also available on PS4? I can't find Nessie and the monkey on the PS4, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Are all the easter eggs also available on PS4? I can't find Nessie and the monkey on the PS4, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.
The UFO and the Falcon Heavy are in PS4. (Pro here). I haven't tried to see the Nessie or the money yet.

But what I can guarantee is that the Antonov doesn't fly on PS4... :(

I'll try to see if at least he's landing at the airport. :banghead:

Edit: Nope...

Last edited:
There are goats on Deep forest and two of them are duking it out for the females punani.
In sport there was a High altitude jet that flew in Mt. Panorama leaving a contrail , On Autopolis there were two pairs of funky looking animals that looked like ant eaters . On Fuji there was a Eagle that only popped up on time trial and on Kyoto a V flock of birds.
Alstace also had butte flies and cows.
Not sure if they transfered over to 7.

View attachment 1136080

Rest in Peace AN225 😢

At least you live on in Gran Turismo 7.
Aw man, that's so unfair to the 117! Technically they're still operating, flying training and testing missions. It's actually the stealthiest aircraft we've ever made so the Air Force uses it for hard mode training exercises and testing of our own equipment. As recently as this year they've been spotted testing new exterior coatings.

Anyways it's pretty clutch that they got one in the game. It'll live on as an homage for years to come. It would be nifty if they updated the game and gave it a Ukrainian livery for the time being.

Found this guy at Bathurst, just after the finish line, right-hand side, no idea who he is, but he has a lanyard & was highly detailed compared to everyone else.

Attachments

• 6fe44207ecca5a61894d945f160adbbc_photo~2.jpg
    6fe44207ecca5a61894d945f160adbbc_photo~2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 45
Don't definitely quote me on this but I'm sure when I was looking for the bear at trial mountain I saw something else . I can't remember now coz I didn't think it was an Easter egg but thinking back I'm sure it was like dear or something so I don't know if that's an Easter egg ? I surpose it was . Lol sorry my mind is like a siv. Lol

Back