All The Easter Eggs in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 85 comments
How about the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10.
With 007 as race number in reference to James Bond.
Is in GTS also and actual team car
20220415_142607.jpg

The official name was applied to the very first left turn starting downhill on the Nordschleife. I need to look for that, too.
What I read said that the turn had no official name, not like Flugplatz or Bergwerk or any of the other well-known names, but now everyone that drives the 24-hour course or the Norschleife will start the old part of the track on her turn!

From the article:
"The massive oval at Special Stage Route X plays host to a number of background details, from cruise liners and cargo ships to a very busy airport — you might notice a massive jet almost clipping the light poles on the bridge section as it comes in on final approach."

Uh, so is everyone else getting the same air traffic as Sport at Route X? I started GT7 in early May (PS4/Standard disc), and I haven't had a single plane take off or land, although I can hear the one buzzing the bridge. I also have no planes at Blue Moon Bay, but like at Route X I can hear them. Is this just me?

I saw somewhere, but can't find it now, that the airplanes on Route X are inactive on the PS4.

I saw somewhere, but can't find it now, that the airplanes on Route X are inactive on the PS4.
Well, at least I have all the blimps and helicopters.

Looks like the easter eggs aren't on PS4 either. I just went 0 for 6 looking for the rocket launch, the ape, the bear, nessie, the ufo, and the jogging kangaroo, and I don't think I'm blind enough to miss all of them. I got the lounging kangaroos under the tree though.

I went right around Trial Mountain today in "Walk-mode" on the camera.
Didn't see any animals, let alone bears or Nessie.
Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

From the article:
"The massive oval at Special Stage Route X plays host to a number of background details, from cruise liners and cargo ships to a very busy airport — you might notice a massive jet almost clipping the light poles on the bridge section as it comes in on final approach."

Uh, so is everyone else getting the same air traffic as Sport at Route X? I started GT7 in early May (PS4/Standard disc), and I haven't had a single plane take off or land, although I can hear the one buzzing the bridge. I also have no planes at Blue Moon Bay, but like at Route X I can hear them. Is this just me?
If you want to see some jets clipping, the WTC 800 Monza race (In the tournament) has a laughable moment where the far left Jet clips the crane right as the race starts. :lol:

This has been in the game since launch, but it's very cool regardless. I posted about it early on in the discussion thread at some point.
Oops... My bad...

I was waiting for F1 to arrive in Japan to explore the Scapes... :nervous::lol:

(edited post ;))

Last edited:
Not sure if this counts as one but, when I was doing a custom race at Laguna Seca at twilight last night, if you’re at the right place at the right time, you will see a bolt of lightning strike across the distant sky. Can’t remember exactly where I was at on the track. Only saw it once.
Was it headed towards Puente Hills Mall?

Not sure if this counts as one but, when I was doing a custom race at Laguna Seca at twilight last night, if you’re at the right place at the right time, you will see a bolt of lightning strike across the distant sky. Can’t remember exactly where I was at on the track. Only saw it once.
Do we need to be driving a DeLorean, at 10:04pm, for it to happen?

Back