All The Free Prize Cars in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 67 comments
So all other cars apart from these will have to be bought used, with high mileage...

For example, find it odd I can have a ‘new’ (zero mileage) 69 Corvette, but later muscle cars I collect will all have 1000s of miles on the clock.

Also, all the classic racers (MkIV already there, presumably GrC cars coming at some point) at Hagerty will be high mileage too.

I’m not spending on these yet. I suspect there are more menu books with their prize cars to come. Gr1, Gr2, classics/nostalgia, F1500 etc entirely absent so far. Don’t want to blow 4.6 million on a high mileage MkIV if it shows up winnable in a later menu book. I’d be chewing the carpet.

At the end of menu 39 I noticed ‘Sophy’ says sthg like ‘you deserve a rest’. I suspect that’s a hint there’s more coming.

So all other cars apart from these will have to be bought used, with high mileage...
No, there's a whole load of cars in Brand Central that aren't prize cars. They'll be new, on zero mileage.
F1500 etc entirely absent so far.
That's a free prize car for all-golds in the Gone With The Wind Missions set.
At the end of menu 39 I noticed ‘Sophy’ says sthg like ‘you deserve a rest’.
There's no "Sophy" in GT7 - yet. Do you mean "Sarah"?

In the mere two hours I've played so far, I've only bought one car. What are the odds...

Ctrl+F

Welp, looks like I don't have to worry about getting all gold for IA. :dunce:

I'm glad I haven't bothered with gold for IB and IA yet if that's all they give you. In GT2, you could have 3 race cars for golding each test.

For example, find it odd I can have a ‘new’ (zero mileage) 69 Corvette, but later muscle cars I collect will all have 1000s of miles on the clock.

Also, all the classic racers (MkIV already there, presumably GrC cars coming at some point) at Hagerty will be high mileage too.

I’m not spending on these yet. I suspect there are more menu books with their prize cars to come. Gr1, Gr2, classics/nostalgia, F1500 etc entirely absent so far. Don’t want to blow 4.6 million on a high mileage MkIV if it shows up winnable in a later menu book. I’d be chewing the carpet.

At the end of menu 39 I noticed ‘Sophy’ says sthg like ‘you deserve a rest’. I suspect that’s a hint there’s more coming.
If you buy a car at the used dealership, you can replace the engine in the tuning shop. So you'll at least have a zero mileage engine

Amazing work Famine! Are you working on a price/how to acquire database for all cars not included here?
Not right away, but it's on my aeons-long to-do list :lol:
ok, where is the ducht GT7 handslyding
I don't know what a "ducht GT7 handslyding" is, but it's not a GT7 prize car. Nor does it appear to be English.
GTPlanet Acceptable Use Policy
You will post all messages in English.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Quote: "There are occasions where you will receive a car as a bonus for completing a championship, choosing one of three cards (laid face down, of course) to pick your reward."
Are these random or is the spot of the car behind the card predetermind? For example is the 996 GT3 always under the middle card etc?

Thanks!

Quote: "There are occasions where you will receive a car as a bonus for completing a championship, choosing one of three cards (laid face down, of course) to pick your reward."
Are these random or is the spot of the car behind the card predetermind? For example is the 996 GT3 always under the middle card etc?
I think they're "random"; I always pick the left card, and I've had different results on different accounts.

Still using the old Licence picture here when there's small changes now in the B Licence.

Otherwise there are those thinking too many cars are given here in this game... when it's only coming from Cafe event ones. Also honestly if you can only win them once then there are no reason to have no selling price (as in GT2 and GT4 you can repeat winning and selling Speed 12 and RSC respectively).

Also man, the Gold gift cars that are worse than the Bronze one like Beyond the Horizon Missions...
Oh god. I hope i can win Carrera GT from last championship :D
It's the worst one compared to the others...
Not right away, but it's on my aeons-long to-do list :lol:

I don't know what a "ducht GT7 handslyding" is, but it's not a GT7 prize car. Nor does it appear to be English.
Would you also list the car's other data there like its PP or such?

No, there's a whole load of cars in Brand Central that aren't prize cars. They'll be new, on zero mileage.

There's no "Sophy" in GT7 - yet. Do you mean "Sarah"?

Yeah I know, I was loose to use ‘all’, I took Brand Central as a given. But nevertheless many very desirable pre-2000 cars won’t be available at zero mileage tho, right? Mclaren F1 road and 95 LM, F40, F50, the muscle cars not won via the menus, all GrC, 330 and 250GTO. I think it’s odd that, if things don’t change, we’ll all have some old cars with zero mileage and many with high mileage. Odd design.

Yeah, I meant Sarah. ‘Sophy’ seems to get mentioned in every thread here sooner or later, I think I’ve been brainwashed.

Edit: also, I meant F1500 and Gr1/Gr2 absent so far in terms of content (races and championships) tho I know some of the cars are there. This is what I’m getting at, there must be lots more to come, tho I hope it’s not via more cafe menus...

Last edited:
The final Super License on Spa in the wet with the Porsche 917 is pure hell. How did any real world driver use that car and live to tell the tale :lol:

I'm shocked at the amount of menu books, every time I complete one I think this must be the last and it never is

Back