All The Free Prize Cars in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 67 comments
Do you only get one chance with the "one of three" championship prize cars? I'm assuming so since all the menu prize cars can only be won once (or zero times if you buy the car then hand in the menu).
Yes that seems to be the case. I done a championship again and no 1-3 prize cars just the cash.

Do you only get one chance with the "one of three" championship prize cars? I'm assuming so since all the menu prize cars can only be won once (or zero times if you buy the car then hand in the menu).
Yes that seems to be the case. I done a championship again and no 1-3 prize cars just the cash.
Yep - and mentioned in the article...
There are occasions where you will receive a car as a bonus for completing a championship, choosing one of three cards (laid face down, of course) to pick your reward. In most cases the others will all come from placing in the top three finishers of a specific race, but there are five occasions where a car only appears as a prize in that pack. Cards are only awarded the first time you successfully complete the championship.

Good to know I can get a couple of Gr4 cars doing the missions at least - assuming I can gold them.

Aaagh don't tell me that. I'm about to blow everything on a Carrera GT (having finally received an invitation to purchase), but looks like there is a chance of winning it through Menu book 39?

Oh well, I guess there are worse things than owning two Carrera GTs lol

Does anyone know if the Lambo VGT is good enough for the 24 min of le mans race? That's a car I really want, but I'm trying to conserve as much credits as possible and the actual le mans cars are much more expensive so I'm looking for an alternative to win that mission without cheating basically and using the red bull

Also annoying is the drag race vs the GTR. Even the red bull can't get close to that thing.

@CarreraGT I'm gonna be so bummed if I don't get the Carrera GT. That's one of the cars I want the most too.

Last edited:
Very helpful! Although I sort of came to the conclusion that I'm going to want at least two of almost everything what with every car having a widebody kit

Looks like I need to do some licenses or missions. I need a Gr4 car and they could save me a lot of cash.

I'm finally hitting a wall at WTC700.
WTC700 was hard, but you will see that World GT Series Championship is very easy with the RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT (Free Pre-Order Car) Boosted to PP 794 (Less than 100k upgrade), I had 31 seconds gap over the 2nd car in the 3rd race and won all 5 races easy.

Does anyone know if the Lambo VGT is good enough for the 24 min of le mans race? That's a car I really want, but I'm trying to conserve as much credits as possible and the actual le mans cars are much more expensive so I'm looking for an alternative to win that mission without cheating basically and using the red bull

Also annoying is the drag race vs the GTR. Even the red bull can't get close to that thing.

@CarreraGT I'm gonna be so bummed if I don't get the Carrera GT. That's one of the cars I want the most too.
For the Drag Race vs the GTR, it's very easy with the SRT Tomahawk X VGT which is the best car of the game at 1337 PP (Boosted from 1336) and it costs only 1 000 000, so I bought it very soon in the game.

Aaagh don't tell me that. I'm about to blow everything on a Carrera GT (having finally received an invitation to purchase), but looks like there is a chance of winning it through Menu book 39?

Oh well, I guess there are worse things than owning two Carrera GTs lol
Just won it :) I wanted the Pagani, but then I went to see the price of each and finally I'm happy with the Porsche lol

Yes just one chance.

Last edited:
A27
Just won it :) I wanted the Pagani, but then I went to see the price of each and finally I'm happy with the Porsche lol
Damn it all, I'm still about 10 menu books away. Got enough cash to buy it but can't seem to get the damn invite?? I've added it to wish list, is there anything else I should be doing? Pretty frustrating...

Damn it all, I'm still about 10 menu books away. Got enough cash to buy it but can't seem to get the damn invite?? I've added it to wish list, is there anything else I should be doing? Pretty frustrating...
I don't understand why you need an invite, I see it available to buy in the normal Porsche dealer, maybe it's because I already own it, but you should focus on finishing those menu books and hope to get it free!

A27
I don't understand why you need an invite, I see it available to buy in the normal Porsche dealer, maybe it's because I already own it, but you should focus on finishing those menu books and hope to get it free!
Yeah probably because you already own it. I definitely can't buy it...

can you buy every car on the list? If yes I don't bother with gold trophies.

Or are some of these cars exclusive to gold trophies?

I won ALL the drag races using my Focus RS with increasing levels of tune.

I had to add Nitrous to beat the GT-R, and was down to getting a good launch & shift... I was surprised I got it, so saved the replay:

That is BS, rarely do we get a prize car or a gift car, now it takes massive time to earn credits to buy and to upgrade.
I may only get cars I like to drive on game and be done with offline mode.

That is BS, rarely do we get a prize car or a gift car, now it takes massive time to earn credits to buy and to upgrade.
I may only get cars I like to drive on game and be done with offline mode.
What's "BS"?

The article details every one of the cars that you can and will get as you work through GT Cafe. It's entirely accurate.

What's "BS"?

The article details every one of the cars that you can and will get as you work through GT Cafe. It's entirely accurate.
With over 400 cars don't you think that there would be more opportunities to win a car on races, instead of just mission and License tests.
After 26.2 miles you get a raffle ticket with a one in five chance of a car. But that is it, no way, what am I missing?

I tried doing a search and didn't have much luck. What is the point of the dealership invites?
They allow you to buy a car. Basically they exist because PD don't want you to have access to everything all the time. For old cars they solve this with UCD and the Legend store but for cars younger than '01 they have to use an invite system. Sadly, the invite system sucks because it's not on a daily rotation (not that daily rotation is good just better than awful RNG).

They allow you to buy a car. Basically they exist because PD don't want you to have access to everything all the time. For old cars they solve this with UCD and the Legend store but for cars younger than '01 they have to use an invite system. Sadly, the invite system sucks because it's not on a daily rotation (not that daily rotation is good just better than awful RNG).
I got an invite to buy a Carrera GT which I did, and it seemed to be full price. If a dealership gets me to spend that much money, I expect a free hot dog or at least a pony ride.

Last edited:
I reckon there's something really special like the Daihatsu Midget as a prize car and there's a conspiracy to keep this incredible information as secret as possible.

:P

With over 400 cars don't you think that there would be more opportunities to win a car on races, instead of just mission and License tests.
And Menu Books. The idea is that you race to earn credits. You then use these credits to buy cars. The gift cars are just icing on the cake. I have almost 200 cars already, so it really isn't that big of a deal if you actually play the game. There are plenty of threads explaining how to obtain credits either through grinding or just choosing the most efficient races.
There should be people who finished all 8 races by now :D
I know right. I came here looking for the same thing. I'd hate to buy a car only to find out I could have won it. I'm sure one of the YT'ers will finish these races shortly.

Back