• 238 comments

Round 3 track Layout

• Tight Section?

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • "Big/fast" Section?

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since you don't give qualifying points, you should not give points to people who didn't make the show. That's not fair.

I think that the next competition thats going to get held in the future needs to have all the rules and guidelines set out before the competition starts and stay that way throughout the whole series.

E.G change of cars second round,removal of clipping points at last minute after people been practicing a line that is no longer needed and last minute lounge changes in my opinion is not a fair and equal competition at all.

I am not trying to have a go or say your doing a bad job just think it needs to be a fair and equal opportunity for everyone who is involved and this is from an outsiders eyes as i have not yet partaken in any events and am not saying its biased against myself again just trying to say it needs to set in concrete next time is all.

I think that's important, my HP is now 700 since I switched to a RB26 and I also have more steering lock

I'm alittle lost here wasn't notified on a exact start date :confused: i didn't know when round 2 started.

I like the fact i am trying to keep things balanced and even.Does not matter if i am unable to partake or not due to personal reasons....

I think that the next competition thats going to get held in the future needs to have all the rules and guidelines set out before the competition starts and stay that way throughout the whole series.

E.G change of cars second round,removal of clipping points at last minute after people been practicing a line that is no longer needed and last minute lounge changes in my opinion is not a fair and equal competition at all.

I am not trying to have a go or say your doing a bad job just think it needs to be a fair and equal opportunity for everyone who is involved and this is from an outsiders eyes as i have not yet partaken in any events and am not saying its biased against myself again just trying to say it needs to set in concrete next time is all.

My 1st time doing a comp, i may not be the best to arrange Comps but i try my best.

My 1st time doing a comp, i may not be the best to arrange Comps but i try my best.

As i stated i am not having a go or saying your doing a bad job its actually good someone is stepping up and doing just as you are.Just need to be more 'organised' for future competitions and not rush into it straight away,give yourself more time to manage and set the rules / guidelines so that we can all follow and not have some drifters confused and what not.

Update

PSN: GTP_Drop5
HP: 584
Car: Mazda MX-5 Miata
PP: ? Under 600
Team: DROPFIVE Motorsports
Controller or Wheel: DS3
Engine: V8 (C5 Corvette)
Steering Lock (Yes/No): No

I dont know if anyone has said this but, Pred props on the well put together pics of the CP. I dont think i have seen anybody that has down a better job with this

Yeah wonderful job with that pred! I will have to try this section out. I won't be able to make the comp though.

Back