ALMS: GT Signups, Round 1 Laguna Seca 3/9/13 OPEN, MANY SPOTS LEFT!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter WilliamsRCN92
  • 129 comments
  • 7,035 views
Room is up!
1472-6399-8665-9410-2865
 
Room is closed. Great practice. The vettes kept up with the Vipers and Camaros, but those Ford GTs might need a ballast...
 
Ok, hopefully I can have another good practice/tryouts room tomorrow.
Also, new LM record was set today. This was set with the penalties ON.
Chevrolet Corvette C5.R LM- 3'38.042 (This is from memory, I may have those last three digits wrong).
 
Scratch that, I have a 2hr delay tomorrow, which usually means a ton of homework will await me.
 
Hmmm... no replies overnight? I thought I had something going too... :odd:
 
I think I might pull a switch like last year...
Last year I went from Z06 RM to Camaro (very underrated car)
Now I might switch #51 to C5.R (another very underrated car)...
Note, this is a might, I'm still deciding, I do like the C5 a little bit better in real life anyways...
 
Getting better and better with my ZR1. :) I might actually have something for you guys.
 
Getting better and better with my ZR1. :) I might actually have something for you guys.

I hope so, FREAK sets a very high standard for teammates. :)
 
Haha, good to know.
 
I am officially switching to the Corvette C5.R.
I know I am a slight hypocrite for this, but I used to say that the C5.R is better than Viper.
 
Updated regs for Camaro and driver list.
 
Do we know when this will start?
 
Nevermind, just saw the date. Think we can get going this weekend?
 
Nevermind, just saw the date. Think we can get going this weekend?

It depends on if FREAK, PREDATOR, ANTBUSTER, Llyd, and Carnby decide to show up.
 
Hey ****tard im done call me on skype
 
Updated logo added.
 
What's a good lap time right now?

At Laguna Seca, you want to get under the 1'21.000 threshold at least.
Under 1'20.000 is about leader pace
My record is 1'19.183, set in Corvette C5.R
 
Back