• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 385 comments
United States
Michigan
QuintenXavier
Xbox_Is_Gay
8472876553_0553888fe1.jpg

About us!

Our Team just starting on GT5, on August 8th 2012, but we are no noobs. My Goal is Perfection. All my members so far are great drifters and can tandem really well. We are all a Family, We all share the same goal, and We all Love drifting in GT5. Here at Alpine we keep it KDF or Keep drifting Fun. We drift for the love of drifting Not for the Competition.

Leader: Alpine_UnKnowN

8410324480_ac5618a344.jpg

Team Captain

Alpine_Speed

Members

Alpine_|S15|Fox| -inactive

Alpine_Psycho -inactive

Alpine_AeonFluX

Alpine_SmoKe -inactive

Alpine_EnVy

Alpine-Nero

Alpine_Nightmare

Alpine_CroCop

Alpine_Crash

quiltingchloe

8133488201_1e0d9eb7fa.jpg

Rules of the Team
1) Only RWD

2) C/H Tires

3) No Trash Talking

4) Be Active

5) Have Fun!

Videos

Official Team Color
8409193065_eeb7b1ccc4.jpg

Alliances

These Teams show great Drifting skill.
1)Prodigy Drift Team

2)DoriUnion

★Keep it Sidewayz☆

Last edited:
Ask the mods to delete old thread! And I don't see me on the open :/

Ask the mods to delete old thread! And I don't see me on the open :/

There you are! Sorry I didnt get to finish names I had to leave. I ask them. Hopefully it will be gone soon!

nice, glad too see Spank join.. Get ready for some super tight tandems when he and myself are online together. I'm actually getting on tonight to drift.

Edit: Doing new 4.31 update currently. Hopefully this doesnt take to long.

nice, glad too see Spank join.. Get ready for some super tight tandems when he and myself are online together. I'm actually getting on ti=onight to drift.

Sweet! Too bad my mom grounded me and took my ps3.

Sweet! now we are a solid 10 members! 5 more and we will be going!

So no team colors? I really like being able to show my individuality. Time to start some new aero tuning anyways.

Still thinking on it. We were using Matte Brown and Gold, but i'm still thinking about it. I'll get back to you on that.

fastfox400
nice, glad too see Spank join.. Get ready for some super tight tandems when he and myself are online together. I'm actually getting on tonight to drift.

Edit: Doing new 4.31 update currently. Hopefully this doesnt take to long.

I'll be on tonight as well hopefully I'll see you on!

DriftToretto
Lol I just can't try to be serious with you.

From the old thread hahaha

Torretto you might want to lay your sls down because it sucks. Hahahaha good battle this morning Torretto

Well stupid internet guys didn't connect my internet today! I'm pissed!

ORPHANTHIRTY7
From the old thread hahaha

Torretto you might want to lay your sls down because it sucks. Hahahaha good battle this morning Torretto

My sls tore it down earlier and yeah good run.

Fastfox good runs in the camaro i wanted to see that c63 though maybe next time.👍

Internet is working and I'll be online sometime tomorrow! On with fast fox right now but getting tired.

So you joined alpine spank? Cool bro. Maybe you can help unknown with your experience from being in a team for so long. Just don't overwhelm yourself. It doesn't stay fun that way. Let me know what your alpine account is and I'll add you :)

No just don't believe in making a new account for every team.

Unless someone conviences me

Spank is using his old account. We had some good dori dori missile action. Reminds me i need to take some pics.

fastfox400
Spank is using his old account. We had some good dori dori missile action. Reminds me i need to take some pics.

Taking some right now. I'll post tonight!

Its spank_ur_mom.

I will change it on here as well. Im editing pictures of last night missiles action with FastFox... ill post when done.

SPANK
Its spank_ur_mom.

I will change it on here as well. Im editing pictures of last night missiles action with FastFox... ill post when done.

Oh ok cool thanks.

Back