Alpine Drift Team

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 385 comments
Sorry for the Double Post but Im looking back at when I was in AkinaDrift and I actually made videos! xD

I've come a long way since then!

Alpine!!! I need everyone on this weekend so that I can get some photos token for our team photo album together. Okay? Thanks.

"☆∆lρiɴε Ðɾifτ ƬƎ∆M★ [アルパインドリフトチーム]" is not an acceptable thread title.

We don't care about signatures nor user titles (so as long as they are not offensive), but posts and titles are to be in English as per the first line of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Sorry for double post.

Hey guys! I'm here to say that my time on Alpine is up. I think it is time to just shut Alpine down and Hopefully Anon will comeback and Pick it up. Im discontinuing it because the team isn't really that active. There only a select few that were active. Also if you didn't know I am 16, so school is getting really crazy, so I don't really have time to run a team. I'd rather just join one. I'm so sorry guys, I love you all like family still, I just feel Alpine shouldn't keep getting passed from player to player. So saying that, Mods please shut down this thread. I hope that I don't lose respect from members. I just can't do the "leading" thing anymore, It takes alot of time. Thank you for reading.

skunk2racing
nooooooooo alpine is gone! dang.

Actually I believe they are back, along with Blood Masters. I had seen both of them in a room talking about the teams coming back, I don't think it is the same person running it though.

Yea idk. This was very unexpected.... Tman? Him & Anom ran it at the start but Tman was EXTREMELY inactive. Hopefully its back for the best.

Back