Alpine | OP under Construction |

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
  • 49,475 views
I have already purchased the two VGT's that were released and will be taking pictures tonight:)

Lil Sesh Earlier @iPutWorkn @xlDevontelx @ibmx666

driftzzz.jpg
driftzzz1.jpg
driftzzz2.jpg
driftzzz3.jpg
driftzzz4.jpg
driftzzz5.jpg
driftzzz6.jpg
​
 
That 2X looks cool, but the sound it makes is.. interesting to say the least, and god, it handles horribly.
 
That 2X looks cool, but the sound it makes is.. interesting to say the least, and god, it handles horribly.
I love how it looks sounds and drives :P its almost perfect in my opinion, it would be perfect if it had a sick horn like the Dukes of Hazard :P
 
I hope so, I was asked to try one, we will see how it does!
 
Im going christmas shopping and i'll be online, I am right now but its for the time being til I leave
 
Like to welcome

Kronical to alpine society, he's an good drifter with a lot of talent
 
bae
mybaby.jpg

reedited
team.jpg

feelin like updating the OP next level but I need the cooperation from my team mates!
​
 
Last edited:
Back