Alpine | OP under Construction |

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
Im down to compete today, im currently just sitting on GTAV is snowing :dopey: but here are my pictures I took im not gonna post the one I entered because I dont wanna have to take a new one, just head to the thread if you wanna see that one, but these were gonna go but I could only choose one
ENTRY2.jpg

ENTRY3.jpg

Im down to compete today, im currently just sitting on GTAV is snowing :dopey: but here are my pictures I took im not gonna post the one I entered because I dont wanna have to take a new one, just head to the thread if you wanna see that one, but these were gonna go but I could only choose one
If there were a little less contrast on the first one, I could seriously fall for thinking that's real life. Those are beautiful Q...

If there were a little less contrast on the first one, I could seriously fall for thinking that's real life. Those are beautiful Q...
thanks! Im learning this photoshop stuff now so im getting used to all the tools now its soo much fun

Marry christmas fam :) I wont be online until Kaz decides to fix this crappy update, I get an error when I try to update and a lot of others are too, hopefully they will get their crap together soon /:

Back