Alpine | OP under Construction |

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
  • 49,488 views
image.jpg
I apologize for my lack of involvement lately. I've been in the garage all week with my car. It's just one problem after another. :indiff:
Hope to be back on soon!
 
View attachment 260270 I apologize for my lack of involvement lately. I've been in the garage all week with my car. It's just one problem after another. :indiff:
Hope to be back on soon!
Its all good Queen! I invited you to our club on GT6 so accept that when you get on and we shall all get together soon and take pics!

Next week though is Thanksgiving, after that its Black Friday and I have to work so I maybe away for about 48 hours
 
Might be over heating, but it doesn't feel really hot or anything.... I don't understanddddd
 
In a lobby if your online come get some pics
 
I just hopped on
 
Im online aswell but im not joining Q because ish is host
 
Back