Alpine | OP under Construction |

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
Hahaha thanks guys! Im currently in the phase of the new OP, I will be doing a major update tomorrow as I dont work so I think we should do a mini photoshoot. Nothing crazy just a little one to update FB with, Also Dev has asked that we should do Team Accounts, what do you guys think? Im fine with my account I would say since I have 47m credits and my cars

I don't really see the point of team accounts now as everyone has all there money and cars in current account, but it could be optional

Its cool haha we don't have to. Its just that I think about a room full of "Alpine_" names and I get all excited lol

Edit: I'm online for the day. Tandem anyone?

Wow.

So after my online experience yesterday, I've realized at least one prominent thing; I've gotten horribly worse at following. I don't know if its because I was still getting used to online physics/my new tune or what. Smh...

Next time shall be better lads!

Wow.

So after my online experience yesterday, I've realized at least one prominent thing; I've gotten horribly worse at following. I don't know if its because I was still getting used to online physics/my new tune or what. Smh...

Next time shall be better lads!
The online physics are terrible you're get used to them DW

I can get on in a few minutes, but I have gotten my better laptop from my girlfriend so i'll most likely be starting the OP today

Alpine.

alpinenew.jpg
Autumn Ring - Mini_22.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_23.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_24.jpg

Latest Posts

Back