Alpine Turns Its A110 Into a Ready-Made GT4 Race Car

I just saw the new Alpine A110 GT4 and it looked awesome so therefore I made a version in GTS. I was doubting if I should change the colour blue but in the end I used the original colour. Already made a version for you Leigh991 hope you like it!!

What is your opinion should I make it a darker blue?

#a110gt4#replica

4755902435143190028_0.jpg

4620790056930510340_0.jpg

a110-gt4-10006.jpg

a110-gt4-10007.jpg

Is the car pictured in the article just a show queen? Seems to me those outside sidewalls might get rounded off under significant cornering--a hairpin, for example.

Not that I'm complaining, because it's usually fine, but there are occasions where living in the USA can suck, like back in the dark-days before we could easily watch Top Gear, or each time I'm forced to realize that the vast-majority of my country-mates don't bother to listen to song lyrics at all... (probably the only country in the world where Leonard Cohen remains largely unknown to this day), or every single second since our last so-called "election" (But before you feel superior, dear friends across the pond; Don't believe for a moment that your media wasn't being screwed-with leading up to the Brexit vote...)

But most importantly, when my country-mate's overwhelming desire for over-powered, over-heavy, over-large, mostly-ugly, understeering pigs when it comes to cars means that the only car that might have tempted my to sell both my classic cars and finally jump into a new one WON'T BE COMING TO NORTH AMERICA because they think they can't sell it here!!!! (Insert an infinite number of frown-face emoji here.) Oh, how I would love a brand-new (or gently used) Alpine A110.

In addition, I hope Alpine or Gran Turismo would create a Grade 3 of this car so Alpine could be in the Manufacturer's Cup. Absolutely beautiful!!!
They need to do this now!
But most importantly, when my country-mate's overwhelming desire for over-powered, over-heavy, over-large, mostly-ugly, understeering pigs when it comes to cars means that the only car that might have tempted my to sell both my classic cars and finally jump into a new one WON'T BE COMING TO NORTH AMERICA because they think they can't sell it here!!!!
Same thing for wagon enthusiasts. "They make a wagon of that now?!" -not for US market, they get an SUV. Every time!

Last edited:
Not that I'm complaining, because it's usually fine, but there are occasions where living in the USA can suck, like back in the dark-days before we could easily watch Top Gear, or each time I'm forced to realize that the vast-majority of my country-mates don't bother to listen to song lyrics at all... (probably the only country in the world where Leonard Cohen remains largely unknown to this day), or every single second since our last so-called "election" (But before you feel superior, dear friends across the pond; Don't believe for a moment that your media wasn't being screwed-with leading up to the Brexit vote...)

But most importantly, when my country-mate's overwhelming desire for over-powered, over-heavy, over-large, mostly-ugly, understeering pigs when it comes to cars means that the only car that might have tempted my to sell both my classic cars and finally jump into a new one WON'T BE COMING TO NORTH AMERICA because they think they can't sell it here!!!! (Insert an infinite number of frown-face emoji here.) Oh, how I would love a brand-new (or gently used) Alpine A110.

“Haha. America bad. America fat and stupid. All American cars suck, right guys? Amiright? I’m so clever.”

I don't like it. I LOVE it! The Alpine A110 is one of my all-time favorite cars. This modern racing variant looks sweet to me. I adore this baby a whole lot.

Back