Alpine VGT is now Released! Available on recent 1.17 Patch. Wallpaper from last video now available!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 655 comments
This is a very cool video :D

Go Speed Racer Go!!!

bimkqf.jpg

Keep looking , you might find something called the Tommy Kaira ZZII and the NSX LM Road Car, two more hidden VGT.
Keep digging the rabbit hole, and you might find something called Nike One which is existed after you smoke.

Alpine seem to be really proud of this, a lot of dedication for a virtual machine, much appreciated.

Far better effort than Mitsubishi who stuck a bodykit on an old concept car they already had :lol:
Atleast Subaru redesigned theirs around dried fish.

Here below is a screencaps taken from the last video, loads of it! . Hope youre use it for your wallpaper ;)

Some of these has its color balance fixed and some added the Alpine logo. If anyone want more secquence or the pure original please message me.

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_22840.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_25480_20150326214507449.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_27760.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_30200.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_30320.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_30680.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_42400.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_44280.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_46640.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_48200.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_49360.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_51160.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_65440.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_65520.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_66720.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_68000.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_68080.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_68120.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_68160.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_68200.jpg

Alpine Vision Gran Turismo – Inspirations_Full-HD_68240.jpg

More on @diegorborges. Apreciate it. Though there are supposedly more screenshots but we cant barely contain them all, its too many of them. If you want a specific one then message me.

I was taking a look at those drawings and had an idea: Paint your own Alpine VGT for kids! hehehhe

I did a really dirty quick job of rasterizing the image on Illustrator (I've just clicked the lazy button!) and it came with a quite interesting result.

Various formats on this link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/y2swjw

r54kqrG.jpg

*I'm thinking about a red/white combo :D

Attachments

• Alpine_VGT_paint.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • Paint_your_Alpine_VGT.jpg
    Paint_your_Alpine_VGT.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 8
The springs do compress, I was surprised!

Not only the springs compress but the whole front suspension is functional, though a bit hard to see. Unfortunately, the rear suspension is not animated, wich is odd since it's very visible from the chase cam (just like the Aston VGT). One thing I miss when driving this car is a rear view mirror/camera in the cockpit. Although there's a monitor to the left of the driver's arm, it's turned off. Other than that, I was pleasantly surprused by this car. One of my favourites VGTs so far.

Keep looking , you might find something called the Tommy Kaira ZZII and the NSX LM Road Car, two more hidden VGT.

Thanks for the suggestion, i will try them.
But personally i am not fond of how the ZZ looks.

Sorry for being shallow...

At the beginning we discussed the Bugatti Circuit showing on the onboard map of the Alpine. This track could very well be arriving to GT6 I think because now the Alpine is released it shows the according map of the track you are racing on on the display.

alpine-vision-gt-10-21-640x480.jpg

mid-field-raceway_22-jpg.332359

Will Bugatti release with the Nissan LMP around June?

Problem is, that's the Real car you're showing next to the car in-game. Doesn't automatically confirm we're getting Bugatti Circuit.

Problem is, that's the Real car you're showing next to the car in-game. Doesn't automatically confirm we're getting Bugatti Circuit.

Completely true but why would they put up a circuit that is not in GT6 but create a concept for GT6? Le Mans (La Sarthe) is already in there so the map of Bugatti is linked in someway. They could have added any French track for promotial purposes but they chose one connected to GT6.

I am propably seeing things that aren't there :lol:

Completely true but why would they put up a circuit that is not in GT6 but create a concept for GT6? Le Mans (La Sarthe) is already in there so the map of Bugatti is linked in someway. They could have added any French track for promotial purposes but they chose one connected to GT6.

I am propably seeing things that aren't there :lol:
They did same with Chapparal VGT and COTA.

Back