Am I the only one who's genuinely excited about Spec 2.0 and DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Traviizter
  • 36 comments
  • 2,457 views
It's an improvement, but not be as much as I hoped.

Im more interested in what they do with the dlc tracks, hopefully a series for each one, not just have the track and not be able to much with it (apart from hotlap and online). There should be its own sub section, with endurance races, time trials, points etc. Will have to wait and see on that.

not what yo had hoped? the features for the updates were announced ahead of time, so you already knew what you were getting, so be quiet "not what you hoped". you just want a game tailored just for you huh? i could care less about endurance races and times trials having it's own sub section.
 
Best part of this update for me is the Settings Sheet. 👍

Makes it so much easier/quicker testing parts and cars with that option added :)

Other than that it really didnt do much for me.

AA
 
I almost fell over with excitement when I read the DLC specs.
 
Apparently, the only thing that makes people angrier than getting free stuff is having to pay for stuff. Personally, I'm stoked -- that DLC R32 is calling out to me to wring it out at Spa. 👍
 
I love it. The update, the arrival of DLC next week, it's awesome!

Can't wait for Spa and the racing R33 and R32 GT-R's! 90's JGTC style ftw!
 
not what yo had hoped? the features for the updates were announced ahead of time, so you already knew what you were getting, so be quiet "not what you hoped". you just want a game tailored just for you huh? i could care less about endurance races and times trials having it's own sub section.

Be quiet, tailored just for me! As you may or may not be aware other features were in the update, that were not announced.

Also, have you heard of capital letters?

I was hoping for more A-Spec events, that alone would have made me very happy. Now, i'm off to be quiet.
 
Buy cars, tune cars, race cars. Collect cars, paint cars, modify cars. I'm strictly old school.

I wonder what that makes me. I just tune cars and race cars. I really just drive a couple cars that I love a lot; I don't collect cars, so I am probably one of the very few who couldn't care less for obtaining credits. The car I drive the most (95% of the time) is the 2nd car I bought, back when the game released.
Incidentally, if I'm not just tuning and driving for fun, I do online.

The 2.0 excited me greatly simply due to multiple tuning sheets. No longer do I need multiples of the same car for different situations. After playing a bit I can also say I enjoy how my cars feel on the road now, too.
The other features are meh, I suppose, considering I can't remember them off the top of my head, other than simple standard cockpits.
 
Back