America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,559 comments
Ya'll are talkin' Trump. I wouldn't vote for him a second time over the bump stock deal. I feel there were a few times he crossed a line and his biggest problem has always been his mouth.
He is a respectable person IMO and he's got guts. We needed a businessman in the White House. We also needed one in Oklahoma City and we got J. Kevin Stitt for our governor. He's a bit naive but very practical. Not everyone likes him though.
'Comes to the ballot, though, you vote how you want to. That stuff before this is just my opinion and if ya think I'm wrong, ain't neither of us really ought to lose any sleep over it. No politician is perfect.

He is a respectable person IMO and he's got guts.
You clearly have very, very low standards in terms of respectability.

Trump-Kovaleski.jpg

So much respect /s - The above action alone should have been enough to end his political career in the eyes of any right-minded individual.

Trump has zero respect for anyone who isn't himself, he's a coward, a braggart, and has zero sense of personal responsibility and accountability. That you seemingly admire an individual with such qualities is not, in my view, positive.

Above all that, he tried to overthrow the government!
We needed a businessman in the White House.
No, we don't, a country is not a business, and you certainly don't want one whose track record is of failure and fraud.

Oh and a quick review seems to indicate that Stitt is a moron.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say but the chance of a right-libertarian party that's totally fine with the oh-so-decadent gay marriage, transgender freedoms, drug legalization, and abstinence from the cultural war altogether making it into the mainstream, is less than zero.
I'm fine with that, I just want a legitimate third party. Even a centrist party or even a more put-together Green Party would be OK with me since it would force Democrats and Republicans to do something so they don't lose votes. I thought the Libertarian Party would actually make a run at it, but it's clear they don't know what they're doing anymore and all they're doing is running terrible candidates. I don't even consider myself a member of that party anymore and I've cut up my card.
his biggest problem has always been his mouth.
He is a respectable person IMO and he's got guts.
He's not respectable because of his mouth.

A raucous what in the caucus? :confused:
I was hoping it would go unnoticed. I was forcing it, okay? Ruckus didn't look enough like caucus and raucus didn't fit thematically.
Ya'll are talkin' Trump. I wouldn't vote for him a second time over the bump stock deal. I feel there were a few times he crossed a line and his biggest problem has always been his mouth.
He is a respectable person IMO and he's got guts. We needed a businessman in the White House. We also needed one in Oklahoma City and we got J. Kevin Stitt for our governor. He's a bit naive but very practical. Not everyone likes him though.
'Comes to the ballot, though, you vote how you want to. That stuff before this is just my opinion and if ya think I'm wrong, ain't neither of us really ought to lose any sleep over it. No politician is perfect.
Spider Man Lol GIF

I just figured the days of anyone actually praising the bitch like this on this forum were long passed. God damn.

I was hoping it would go unnoticed. I was forcing it, okay? Ruckus didn't look enough like caucus and raucus didn't fit thematically.
Heh.
To be wholly fair, he does indeed have guts.
At least that's one corporation he's successfully built from the ground up.

Last edited:
No, we don't, a country is not a business, and you certainly don't want one whose track record is of failure and fraud.
Around the time of Ross Perot, I bought this line of thinking as well. If anything has been learned in the last quarter century you'd think it would be this. A country is indeed not a business.

In fact, as businesses get huge, even they morph away from what is typically thought of as a business, and running them successfully requires pure leadership and focus on the mission - something less like the profit focus of a small enterprise.

In fact, as businesses get huge, even they morph away from what is typically thought of as a business, and running them successfully requires pure leadership and focus on the mission - something less like the profit focus of a small enterprise.
This is a very salient point.

Around the time of Ross Perot, I bought this line of thinking as well. If anything has been learned in the last quarter century you'd think it would be this. A country is indeed not a business.

Even businesses shouldn't always be run as businesses.

I'm enjoying Marj. basically ready to just lay everyone's dirty laundry & back-stabbing out for the public to see. She's finally found a purpose in Congress.

Considering there's reports that Trump has already started calling some of the anti-McCarthy voters & getting nowhere, it's being concluded that 45 just doesn't have the juice anymore.

Last edited:
Boebs voted for Gym?! He's not going to buy you a new restaurant...
Denver Post
The [NY] Times reported that before the vote, McCarthy privately made the case that the lawmakers opposing him were selfishly disrupting what was supposed to be a day of unity for their own personal gain.
How dare she? She should be working towards Qevin's personal gain instead. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back