American championship car

  • Thread starter Thread starter ExtremeGT5
  • 7 comments
  • 3,630 views
I haven't quite got there yet, but I would imagine either a fully tuned up Ford GT or a Corvette ZR1 RM would do quite nicely there.
 
Take the Corvette then buy a Racing Modification and then also tune it, also the first race is perfectly for making money 5 laps on Indi, you get 98.000cr within 3.30 minutes
 
Take the Corvette then buy a Racing Modification and then also tune it, also the first race is perfectly for making money 5 laps on Indi, you get 98.000cr within 3.30 minutes

Thanks, this works really good.

EDIT: could you explain to me why I got 3'57" total time? :P
 
Last edited:
don't get zr-1 get zo6, cheaper and gets more hp, even with rm. i have both haha
 
does anyone know how to beat this in b spec? same car yet he brakes in corners :(
 
Back