American championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonnie073
  • 38 comments
  • 3,499 views
Messages
451
Argentina
Argentina
Messages
Papaspeed
What is the best car for the american championship? I am now using the ford gt lm spec ii but i want the quickest car for it, en i want to know how to get it
 
Ford Lightning Pickup!...Ok not the quickest but fully modded you can win it!
 
I used the NASCAR I was awarded for the NASCAR special event for the Indianapolis race (must be from Chevy or Ford), and the Cadillac Cien Concept for the Laguna Seca race.
 
The one you're using, any NASCAR, Panoz Esperante, or Corvette ZR-1 with full Race Modification. 👍

You get those by purchasing them ;)
 
The Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car is the best one.
 
Ok just to clarify, the Indy race I used the Corvette ZR RM, easy win. For the Laguna race, I have been having some fun seeing what cars I can win it in, Ford Lightning, Dodge Challenger, Chevy Camaro, various muscle cars, Lexus' (the standard ones are listed as American for some reason?) etc the list goes on...
 
Mythaga
Ford Lightning Pickup!...Ok not the quickest but fully modded you can win it!

I have wob it a million times, just want the quickest time there!
 
Well in that case Corvette ZR RM. Much prefer it over the various Ford GT's/GT40's
 
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 RM and then fully tuned , should work:tup:
 
Everybody keeps saying that i should use the zr1 rm, but its slower then the gt lm spec II
 
The Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car is the fastest car for this event.
 
Don't think you are going to get much less than 42.5xx for this every lap for hours unless you are a driving god and really that 2/3 sec a race is it really going to make that much difference. There are people running 41.5 so can be done.
 
Ford GT LM/Ford GT LM Spec II/Ford GT LM Spec III Test Car for Indy.
ZR-1 RM is enough to win at Laguna Seca.
 
Can i have the lap times of the cars please?
 
Can i have the lap times of the cars please?

I use the ZR-1 RM and can do 41.6 laps at Indy. I have fully upgraded it but the only tuning I've done is max out the downforce.
 
I see people sayibg the zr1 rm, but you cant corner on full speed with that
 
I have wob it a million times, just want the quickest time there!


A million wins times 97,600 is 97,600,000,000 credits. Why do you still need to race it? That's more than enough money to buy every car in the game and fully upgrade all of them.

I use the 2010 Camaro RM for both races. You can run Indy flat out and get around Laguna Seca in 1:20.
 
I see people sayibg the zr1 rm, but you cant corner on full speed with that
You can with the right set up, loads of tunes for it in the tuning section of this site
 
mrkevans
You can with the right set up, loads of tunes for it in the tuning section of this site

Whats yours, in guesing a lot of downforce right?
 
Hi, the ford LM is the best car for Indy, trarsmission at about 400. try the corvette LM or camero LM for laguna seca. You can win Laguna with a ford gt too. just set it up.. Transmission around 290. chris speed level 33.
 
There is a tune where you can mash the accelerator of the ZR-1 and never let up for the Indy race. Sub 40 laps are possible IIRC
 
Guys just tryed the zr1 and it is kuch and much slower, even with rm. Im sticking woth the gt lm soec ii
 
Guys just tryed the zr1 and it is kuch and much slower, even with rm. Im sticking woth the gt lm soec ii

I've never tried the GT LM Spec II, what sort of times can it do?
 
I use the #91 Oreca Viper. It kills this championship easy. No contest. I've done around 41.xx with it at Indy. Total time around 3:36 secs per 5 laps if you do it perfectly. I do not lift at all. Tops out at around 223-224 mph on straights and corners at over 200mph around every corner. About just as fast as the ZR1 RM. Either car will do it but I'm faster with the Oreca.
 
Corvette ZR1 RM fully tuned. So fast, you can beat the Like the Wind event with this too.
 
My preferred car for Indy is the FORD GT LM specII tes-car. Best ever was 3:36:758, but 1 or 2 secs slower is also fine for me - and another 97.000 on my account :dopey:
 
Back